Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies poseurs vs. people actually better than you

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say someone is travelling and actually interested in history and culture, architecture, religion, art, or whatever. And he is at some artwork in Europe and he posts about the painting and some things about the painting and why he thinks its interesting, possibly some inside info like what the pretty art degree woman guide there told him about the painting that isn't widely publicly known. And ya he is also in the picture with the real painting on location, and a picture with the pretty guide woman. That is a proper mogging, but also it appears this guy is actually interested in it and excited about it. And you read what he wrote about the painting because its sort of interesting.

The normie poseur gets a picture with him making a funny face being 'ironic' showing that he is at the real location and real painting but appears to have no interest in the paintings. And no effort made to write anything or have it be interesting.

Last edited:
they both should be raped publicly because theyre both on social media

Say someone is travelling and actually interested in history and culture, architecture, religion, art, or whatever.
That's such a meme that having interest in any of those is considered a "good" quality. The most contrived boring hobbies that nobody irl cares about.

It's just looks. I have loved art and have been in galleries all my life. Not once able to talk to any foid about anything.

Everyone is better than me