Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Normies: "Ordinary good natured people don't care if you're a virgin"

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Also normies by their millions : "haha Capeshit Amerikkka died a virgin"

Even years ago, capeshit celebrities were joking about it on Conan, and now it's plagarised by the She-Hulk writing team

Never believe normies

Also fuck people who shame men for using steroids, trenmaxx everyday, keep cycling, shoot for your dreams

Also normies by their millions : "haha Capeshit Amerikkka died a virgin"

Even years ago, capeshit celebrities were joking about it on Conan, and now it's plagarised by the She-Hulk writing team

Never believe normies
what a cope lol, average person virgin shames tf out of someone if he or she knows they are virgin. happened to me before many times

Normies always say this shit and then you go to IT and you see comments like "no bitches?" and "dry dick lmao." They hate virgins males so much they can't control their hatred of them, even though they claim they don't virgin shame.

what a cope lol, average person virgin shames tf out of someone if he or she knows they are virgin. happened to me before many times
Actual normies shamelessly shame virgins but low tier failure redditoids always pretend that's not the case

Virgin shaming never made any sense to me. How is it any different than shaming someone for having some kind of physical disability? Nobody (except religious nuts) are virgins by choice.

We virgins are guaranteed to go to heaven were as all fornicatiors don't inherit the kingdom of heaven

Virgin shaming never made any sense to me. How is it any different than shaming someone for having some kind of physical disability? Nobody (except religious nuts) are virgins by choice.
Because it's a dog eat dog world where people seek alliances with the strong and bond by attacking the weak