Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Normies on youtube are assblasting this cartoon

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

For some reason jewtube is recommending me clip after clip of this globohomo cartoon. But it is basically being roasted in every one of them.

Its funny how normies seem to hate it in the comments but nobody wants to openly blurt out the reason. That its made by a bunch of jewish kike nigger trannies with an agenda. Instead they pussy foot around it with their bullshit. Kind of funny to witness.

Never seen it before. Looks like another gay-ass jewish propaganda diguised as cartoon.

Its funny how normies seem to hate it in the comments but nobody wants to openly blurt out the reason. That its made by a bunch of jewish kike nigger trannies with an agenda. Instead they pussy foot around it with their bullshit. Kind of funny to witness.
Normies always find a way to shift blame away from actual problem. The amount of mental gymnastic that goes in normalfag brain is astounding.

I don't know, I'm seeing a lot of degenerates in the comments. Also fuck you for showing me that. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Too bad youtube censors actual arguments against jews on the comment section.

Anime Is So Lame.

Is this the crunchyroll anime? God it looks fucking worse than I thought:feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back