Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies needing drugs or to be dreaming to experience being creative.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
You ever noticed that normies need either drugs or to be in a dream to be more creative. Meanwhile most autistic who are already gifted with vivid imagination don't need such an outlet.

This just shows that most people lack alot of creativity and it's only brought out when they're on heavy drugs or in a dream.

I know some autists here aren't gifted with imagination and creativity and are simply low iq. But for some,I'm sure they are some on this forum that have lots of crazy ideas floating around in their mind.

i heard non autistic people can only stay focused for 10 minutes straight, then they need like half an hour break. Compared to autists, normies dont think. the super rich dont think either (compared to us autists), its just that they have the advantage of generations of accumulated knowledge and power, so they dont need to think as much.

Normies/the middle class are the most dumb and naive bunch there is. Drones. Any mistake i ever did was because i was young and didnt have the guidance of the power elite or autist parent. both my parents were/are normie dimwits. Well, my mother was just evil, and my dad is non biological like 85 IQ.. mums iq is probably high, like 120.

Last edited:
normies are the worst animals that have evolved from dust, slime and oxygen

Normies/the middle class are the most dumb and naive bunch there is. Drones. Any mistake i ever did was because i was young and didnt have the guidance of the power elite or autist parent. both my parents were/are normie dimwits. Well, my mother was just evil, and my dad is non biological like 85 IQ.. mums iq is probably high, like 120.
Yes, when your in so much comfort. You don't need to be as creative. Lacking something is what brings out the creativity or forces you to be creative. I don't believe that a foid has that high of an iq.

"Needing" drugs is having an addiction

"Needing" drugs is having an addiction
No,what I meant was. The only time they're very imaginative is when they take drugs. Or when they are in a dream. Of course they don't take drugs for that purpose alone