Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies mad about a 44 year old man dating a 16 year old girl

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Look at this jealous whore. She's mad because she's hitting the wall and getting old and wrinkly

Check out the replies for rage fuel and idiocy

Still legal in most states
Roasties getting toasty

The replies are pretty funny ngl because of the amount of normalfag rage, but most of the replies are normalfags saying that they dated someone whos either older or younger than them or some of them being disgusted. One of the replies is a meme.

She's still a child, and he's a sick pedophile :soy::y'all:

Lifefuel. 16 is legal, there is no problem here. Based foid wanted a family ASAP and made it happen. Childless career hags sperg out.

Typical millennial foid behaviour. She wants to stop and destroy anything that she doesn't agree with. "A man happily married to a 16-year-old!". "put him in jail".
I wonder how he did though. He's clearly not rich.... maybe it's one of those exceptions

Normies:
She's 16! She's just a child! She needs to be protected by the law and that man must be punished!

Normies if she commits a terrible crime:
She's 16! She's practically an adult, she knew exactly what she was doing! She needs to be tried as an adult and fucking executed!

I think the age gap thing is really gross btw. I'm just pointing out the hipocracy of mainstream thinking. If a 16 year old can be tried as an adult for murder, a 16 year old should be able to make a decision like this for themselves.

Or not, and we simply should set a hard age limit for legal and social consequences, and what age is considered adulthood. Either 16 year olds have legal bearing over thier own actions, or not. Make up your fucking minds normies.

of course if it was the other way around they would never say anything

how did dhe fuck up her teeth this bad this young ?
also, probably not his kids.

Normies:
She's 16! She's just a child! She needs to be protected by the law and that man must be punished!

Normies if she commits a terrible crime:
She's 16! She's practically an adult, she knew exactly what she was doing! She needs to be tried as an adult and fucking executed!

I think the age gap thing is really gross btw. I'm just pointing out the hipocracy of mainstream thinking. If a 16 year old can be tried as an adult for murder, a 16 year old should be able to make a decision like this for themselves.

Or not, and we simply should set a hard age limit for legal and social consequences, and what age is considered adulthood. Either 16 year olds have legal bearing over thier own actions, or not. Make up your fucking minds normies.
JFL if you think women get executed or even life in anything but the most extreme cases

JFL if you think women get executed or even life in anything but the most extreme cases

Like when a 16 year old kills her own infant or something.

Pretty much the norm back in the day, definitely a large age gap.

Fakecels defending this, this is more proof that oldcels can't Incel, and youngcels are getting their looksmatched agematches stolen by ugly old fat boomers.

Just be a rich fat old boomer theory proven yet again.

by 16 i knew of girls who already had herpes and had sex with over 10 guys. they started having sex and doing drugs at 13. also 16 is legal in europe and multiple states

I'm catfishing an 18 years girl now with 45 yo old chad pics. She wants to meet "me".

Aren't the people against this mostly left wing but the left also supports pedophilia?

It's something when they feel outraged about it... when you're from a country that export the most degenerate shits.

Normie degenerates want to destroy any hope for oldcels to ascend PROPERLY. Only getting teen love, even if its after teen years, is real ascension

I think the age gap thing is really gross btw.
Is it? Men are naturally attracted to young, fertile foids. Just because a man is old doesn't mean he can suddenly change his preference to liking older women. Meanwhile, foids tend to like older men. So yeah, it's completely natural, it's just that the feminist status quo has taught us that this is supposed to be gross because old foids don't want competition from these kind of girls.

Look at this jealous whore. She's mad because she's hitting the wall and getting old and wrinkly

Check out the replies for rage fuel and idiocy

He gets away with the age difference only because he doesn't even look 44.

He has aged very well. The thing about foids willing to date men older by 10+ yrs, it's because some those guys dont look their fucking age. Foids will overlook a massive age gap if the guy looks 10-20 yrs younger than his actual age.
I'm catfishing an 18 years girl now with 45 yo old chad pics. She wants to meet "me".

I bet your Chad proxy can pass as a 30 yr old man appearance wise.

Last edited:
Geez their teeth. How do you let it go that bad.
Tbh no clue how this oldcel pulled it off, he is far from chad too, is it like stockholm syndrome?

how did dhe fuck up her teeth this bad this young ?
also, probably not his kids.
They're british, all of them have bad teeth.

if the genders were reversed no one would call it abuse lmao

Based and lifefuel. More relationships should be like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back