Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over normies life IS GOOD ACTUALLY

sult1n

sult1n

Greycel
These Normies possess each other. When one of them is sad, or something bad happens in his life, he immediately goes to his friends and they deal with the problem as a group. Either I, oh my God, always envy them, and frankly, I can't stand some brocels here who say Normi's life is a cuckold AND BETA BLAH BLAH.
When I go to the cafe I sit alone and smoke and drink coffee sometimes I hear them talk and solve their problems it really hurts me to be alone it is very very very brutal the tenderness of friends and the feeling of friendship when someone shows CARE is a WARM emotion u will never feel it as a truecel fuck this i swear i want to try this as i want to get gf its the same level for me also I remember it in my childhood now I suffer from very loneliness as if I have a disease no one wants to befriend me cuz im an autistic ugly small hand cell khhvscsjfhdufvueifvecelll fucckckckckkcckckc

No one denies that normies lifemog us, they’re still cucked when it comes to dating

No one denies that normies lifemog us, they’re still cucked when it comes to dating
i didnt say they dont mogus but some guys here say they have a shitty lifes and im completely disagree

i didnt say they dont mogus but some guys here say they have a shitty lifes and im completely disagree
Yeah their lives don’t suck as much as ours but they’re still relatively meaningless. They may have social circles and people in their lives who care about them but they’re still unremarkable in every single way.

I agree. Normies live good lives. I wish i had their life and never roted on the internet, but at the same time it's better to be awake about life. And most normies barely stand the red pill, let alone the blackpill. They can't see further than their nose and in that way they live a peaceful existence with friends, alongside relationships here and there. Of course they are going to betabuxx when it's time to marry and have kids with some used up whore. But in their eyes, that's completely normal.

These Normies possess each other. When one of them is sad, or something bad happens in his life, he immediately goes to his friends and they deal with the problem as a group. Either I, oh my God, always envy them, and frankly, I can't stand some brocels here who say Normi's life is a cuckold AND BETA BLAH BLAH.
When I go to the cafe I sit alone and smoke and drink coffee sometimes I hear them talk and solve their problems it really hurts me to be alone it is very very very brutal the tenderness of friends and the feeling of friendship when someone shows CARE is a WARM emotion u will never feel it as a truecel fuck this i swear i want to try this as i want to get gf its the same level for me also I remember it in my childhood now I suffer from very loneliness as if I have a disease no one wants to befriend me cuz im an autistic ugly small hand cell khhvscsjfhdufvueifvecelll fucckckckckkcckckc
true. i probably seethe more at not having literally anybody to talk to rather than getting a foid at this point.

I agree. Normies live good lives. I wish i had their life and never roted on the internet, but at the same time it's better to be awake about life. And most normies barely stand the red pill, let alone the blackpill. They can't see further than their nose and in that way they live a peaceful existence with friends, alongside relationships here and there. Of course they are going to betabuxx when it's time to marry and have kids with some used up whore. But in their eyes, that's completely normal.
broouououtal normipill

50226.jpg
Iraq roleplay

True, normal life is still a massive blessing

Not these days, most normies end up getting cucked in their marriages.. It's much better to be blackpilled and avoid that kinda situation
Well we can say that dynamics are shifting

True, normal life is still a massive blessing
Normie life requires active ignorance and requires constant taking of the bluepill, normies aren't retarded and they can see the damaged soyciety but the choose to cope and hope it doesn't get to bad before the shit hits the fan

Normie life requires active ignorance and requires constant taking of the bluepill, normies aren't retarded and they can see the damaged soyciety but the choose to cope and hope it doesn't get to bad before the shit hits the fan
Yes, but I am talking about people who get atleast something. LTNs aren't getting enough juice from their squeeze. MTNs and HTNs are listening redpill chimps and making harems with our 3/10 looksmatches because it works for them. Many people cope with 99/1 theory. Normies are getting action, but these days that action is becoming more expensive. Everyone is exploiting situation to get their expedition into dirty unwashed hole and paying hefty price for it until everything fails. What happens after that? Pussy cartel rules whole fucking soyciety AKA hoeflation.