Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies legit scare me

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Their narcissism.
Their manipulativeness.
Their status instinct (kicking down and kissing up)
The 1000 small and cruel ways in which they let undesirables know how undesirable they are (usually people who can't be useful to them), slowly chipping away at their sanity and self-esteem.
How absent-mindedly they do it.
How it comes so natural to them, like some wicked instinct.
How little REAL empathy they have, only the imitation of empathy.
Yet despite all this they are still pretty dumb and NPC-like and easily brainwashed.

They are legit disturbing creatures. I hate them. I hate them so much. :feels: I really don't understand them.

they are like multiple dio brandos
Evil Waffle

They are very evil scum.

normies lack awareness. the absent minded cruelty would always disturb me

Every normie is somewhat sociopathic. It's just the fact that we live in an inherently sociopathic society

Normies just like to think that life is just about going on and on.
Their god is weekend, payday,holidays and consumerism.
They have a fake sense of moral, their only moral is just to be a law abiding citizen and obey like sheep, and to be dependent of their Lord and Savior the United Nations, they think he is going to solve this fucked up world and trusts their soul to him and firmly obeys what the government has to say, when in reality these are having the times of their lives with the money from normies's themselves and are actually creating more challenges to the normies' lives only to entertain themselves and get the best out of the herd (geniuses who come with inventions and stuff) to create more commodities for them, the fucking elite.

Quite orwellian, and it's sad that they think they are in the best of realities.

Forgot the picture of a normie who pretends he is more intelligent by being a soytheist (atheist not out of conviction but because he thinks it's cool and to get social points).

Last edited:
They know they scare us and they like that.

Hi @mortyposter
I got the same vibe from him. He borderline-shitposts a lot, humblebragged about his alleged 7' dick, and posts random pictures of a specific character. :feelssus: