Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies just want to live in la la land

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate these cunts.
They always want to act like everything is alr and nothing is bad and talk down serious problems that I and others face.
I hope they all fuck off.
Fuck every normie faggot, all should burn in hell.
You created all the suffering in our world.

Normies lives are dogshit and they are just gigacoping

Nigger music ruined it jfl why do you faggots love nigger music so much?
Because niggers can make stuff sound agressive and are good at making normies scared (in video game)

Because niggers can make stuff sound agressive and are good at making normies scared (in video game)
Most normies listen to nigger music anyone who loves shits like this is nigger lover fag

It's not aggressive at all. You're a sissy faggot that listens to dumb monkey blabbering and crave nigger dick. may as well put back on that anime profile pic to make it complete.
You will never be a women :feelskek:.
1650598387667 0

you guys should bring back isis and conquer and enslave infidels instead of chasing whores in europe
We have to spread Islamic ideologies, marry white women and force hijab and Quran on them.

Outbreed them

Seeth more nigger worshipper cuckold fag
see how he responded to your cucked comment about chasing white whores, infidels dont take you seriously when you act like a cucked pansy liberal muslim faggot, your only option is isis and beheading infidels.

see how he responded to your cucked comment about chasing white whores, infidels dont take you seriously when you act like a cucked pansy liberal muslim faggot, your only option is isis and beheading infidels.
my fellow sandcels are doing the job but I ain’t getting involved :feelskek:

Isis faggots got wiped by literal foids without training :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

no they got bombed by zogbot foids in jets because zogbots are too coward to fight them face to face head on.
they also didn't have enough support from the local people.
Even al qaida and taliban fought with them