Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies just don't get it

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Its really shitty to see your looksmatch or lower date a chad, and then women complain when they get called whores for sleeping around. They say that if a guy has a high bodycount he gets celebrated but if its a girl she is the towns bike. They just don't get it... The reason why this males get celebrated is because it takes good looks to land that many girls while any woman can get sex at anytime. No matter how ugly, there will always be somebody for you. They also have this thing called makeup which boost them up a few points, while they tell us ugly men to go to the gym but there is no gym for your face...

Last edited:
Exactly this, while I always found stupid being praised and rewarded for genetics alone, I also suspect males get "celebrated" because it's objectively difficult holding the femoid long enough to have sex with, they have countless options even when they're uglier than a leptospirosismaxed rat.

Fakeup is an excessively powerful boost, it should be banned on par with drugs. Fakeup is legalized deception. Remove fakeup (photoshopping photos applies as well) and sexual market shows recovery signs, I'm sure of that.

They're projecting their own behavior. The chad's couldn't be promiscuous if they didn't spread their legs.

Exactly this, while I always found stupid being praised and rewarded for genetics alone, I also suspect males get "celebrated" because it's objectively difficult holding the femoid long enough to have sex with, they have countless options even when they're uglier than a leptospirosismaxed rat.

Fakeup is an excessively powerful boost, it should be banned on par with drugs. Fakeup is legalized deception. Remove fakeup (photoshopping photos applies as well) and sexual market shows recovery signs, I'm sure of that.
Its all soo tiresome

That’s actually a good point and never really about it that way.

Its pointless to argue with normies and cucks. They live in some delusion lala land with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears so they wouldnt have to face reality

Fakeup is one of the biggest hoaxes ever...

My looksmatch is a subhuman i would never in a million years touch with a barge pole. So it doesnt bother me.

Fuck normies bro they will never understand our suffering

They don't want to get it!