Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies ingore me in my bedroom

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
I live in an attic room in a dutch city and im with my parents atm because of my brutal spine surgery. i got the call that there was some water damage so i had to go over there to check how bad it was. it was ok, but my 2 normie roommates who never talk to me walked after me into my room, assessed the damage with me and then started having a funny epic le based normie conversation with eachother in my room. at the start i was a little involved, being normal and just trying to not come off as too retarded, but gradually they phased me out of the conversation until they were just talking to eachother while i basically watched in my own room.

That's the life of a truecel, people just barge into your room and treat you like a ghost in your own living space.

Over for non-NTcels

Normies exist in their own bubble filled with meaningless small talk and surface level dreams.

Next time lock the door nigger

Normies are mindless animals