Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Normies have ran out of labels to put on us

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
We are as of now:
Virgins
Creeps
Losers
Psychopaths
Rapists
Mass Murderers
Pedophiles
Terrorists
Misogynists
Racists
Homophobes

We have come from being unnoticed to being ridiculed to now being feared.
Do you think there is something yet left we haven't been called as?
What do you think is the next natural progression?

"My love", "my crush", etc.
Keep coping and hoping

Its funny how they call us rapists but then also call us virgins. That's a massive contradiction jfl.

We went from being called losers to now being called "domestic terrorists".

Hopefully in the future they will call us "Master" or "Sir" when the talibanpilled uprising is successful (in minecraft).

Why do you care what they call 'us'? Also have you never called a random black man a NIGGER?

Why do you care what they call 'us'? Also have you never called a random black man a NIGGER?
Because we as a group are entering more and more into public consciousness.

Because we as a group are entering more and more into public consciousness.
Fair. But you did not answer my other question. Why is someone who has on multiple occasions called people that look like me Negroes for whatever reason is concerned when people are now calling him degrading terms?

Impressive list of titles. Gigabased if you are truly all of them.

Fair. But you did not answer my other question. Why is someone who has on multiple occasions called people that look like me Negroes for whatever reason is concerned when people are now calling him degrading terms?
Who said I was concerned? You seem to falsely assume that I take it as a personal matter. I am talking about the general perception of inceldom as a phenomenon Clearly it is here to stay, and the issue progresses with time.
Impressive list of titles. Gigabased if you are truly all of them.
You will find me quite disappointing :fuk:

Last edited:
Who said I was concerned? You seem to falsely assume that I take it as a personal matter. I am talking about the general perception of inceldom as a phenomenon Clearly it is here to stay, and the issue progresses with time.
42e

We are as of now:
Virgins
Creeps
Losers
Psychopaths
Rapists
Mass Murderers
Pedophiles
Terrorists
Misogynists
Racists
Homophobes

We have come from being unnoticed to being ridiculed to now being feared.
Do you think there is something yet left we haven't been called as?
What do you think is the next natural progression?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"- Nicholas Klein

You will be labeled as part of a terrorist organization in a couple of months :feelskek:
Yeah, but that doesn’t count. It’s 2021. Nowadays you will be labeled as a racist or misogynist or terrorist really quick.

Yeah, but that doesn’t count. It’s 2021. Nowadays you will be labeled as a racist or misogynist or terrorist really quick.
Just hope I will have enough energy left not to rope and see what dystopian future awaits us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back