Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies have no arguments against us

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Seeing a normie try to argue is both funny and sad. Sometimes I'd really like to have a discussion with them, but it's pretty much impossible, because they don't use any logic, they just scream from the top of their lungs and hope it'll work, because it works with their mommy, I guess. Despite the endless hate we get, I have yet to see a single proper argument against incels, it's all knee-jerk reactions from people desperately protecting their utopian vision of the world and trying not to have an unpopular opinion (it's quite common for people to hate someone/something just because it's the popular thing to do).

All normie reactions can be grouped into three types.
1. Reality denial
Normies don't even believe that, but that's the first defense. Popular culture? Nah, it's not based on reality, nerds and bullies don't exist. Personal experiences? Nah, your life is an elaborate fantasy, inkel. Studies? Nah, I bet it's all fake and you misinterpreted it (I won't tell you how).
The standard for evidence will keep rising infinitely. They'll start out by saying "inkels don't have any sources" and end up "umm… this study is one year old and it's from England, not Ireland, so it's basically useless :soy:". Sometimes they'll keep saying that infinitely, but sometimes they'll eventually agree with you. IT pretty often agrees with us on the blackpill. Of course, they won't admit defeat, but rather go "umm… it's obvious, inkel, no one claims pretty people don't have an advantage :soy:" even if one post above that is his comment from 5 minutes ago going "umm… ackshuallly pretty people don't have any advantage, take your pills, inkel :soy:".

2. Making shit up
Most stereotypes about incels aren't based on anything. Everything is possible when you lie and normies certainly like using this. They ascribe every negative characteristic they can think of to incels and proceed to get angry at this imaginary person. Funnily enough, very often a person with such terrible characteristics is a normie. Oh, a misogynistic pedophile who made an online pedo cult? You mean like Nathan Larson who had a wife and children, lol?
It's the silliest reaction that should break apart when you ask for a source. I have yet to see a statistic that says that a significant part of incels doesn't take care of basic hygiene or that most of us are NEETs. Even if it was true, it's useless if it doesn't apply to you.
The "umm… but you have to defend all evil shit anyone claiming to be an incel has ever said, because you associate with the incel label" theory is obvious bullshit. Oh, you associate with the human label? Well, you're responsible for Adolf Hitler's crimes etc. etc. You can find shit on any label, it's especially silly when it's not even an ideology but rather a state.

3. Nihilism
When pressed against the wall, some normies will unleash the final bullshit aka
>umm… ackshually I don't believe in morality, might makes right, you'll die all lonely buhaha :soy:
It can have a less extreme form by simply going for the "social proof" aka "umm… good luck having sex with that mindset", but it's all the same, going back to violence, "might makes right" etc. etc.
Of course, it's always an utter shitpost, because the normie admitted to being a weakling by getting angry at you in the first place. If you truly held that ideology, you couldn't complain about anything that has ever happened. You must think all genocides were cool, all discrimination against women going on in the world is cool and finally, you must just accept that incels exist and if one of them spergs out and kills a bunch of people, well, I guess these people who died were weaklings and deserved it etc. etc. Of course, normies don't actually believe that, it's the final knee-jerk reaction.

Seeing a normie try to argue is both funny and sad. Sometimes I'd really like to have a discussion with them, but it's pretty much impossible, because they don't use any logic, they just scream from the top of their lungs and hope it'll work, because it works with their mommy, I guess. Despite the endless hate we get, I have yet to see a single proper argument against incels, it's all knee-jerk reactions from people desperately protecting their utopian vision of the world and trying not to have an unpopular opinion (it's quite common for people to hate someone/something just because it's the popular thing to do).

1. Reality denial
Normies don't even believe that, but that's the first defense. Popular culture? Nah, it's not based on reality, nerds and bullies don't exist. Personal experiences? Nah, your life is an elaborate fantasy, inkel. Studies? Nah, I bet it's all fake and you misinterpreted it (I won't tell you how).
The standard for evidence will keep rising infinitely. They'll start out by saying "inkels don't have any sources" and end up "umm… this study is one year old and it's from England, not Ireland, so it's basically useless :soy:". Sometimes they'll keep saying that infinitely, but sometimes they'll eventually agree with you. IT pretty often agrees with us on the blackpill. Of course, they won't admit defeat, but rather go "umm… it's obvious, inkel, no one claims pretty people don't have an advantage :soy:" even if one post above that is his comment from 5 minutes ago going "umm… ackshuallly pretty people don't have any advantage, take your pills, inkel :soy:".

2. Making shit up
Most stereotypes about incels aren't based on anything. Everything is possible when you lie and normies certainly like using this. They ascribe every negative characteristic they can think of to incels and proceed to get angry at this imaginary person. Funnily enough, very often a person with such terrible characteristics is a normie. Oh, a misogynistic pedophile who made an online pedo cult? You mean like Nathan Larson who had a wife and children, lol?
It's the silliest reaction that should break apart when you ask for a source. I have yet to see a statistic that says that a significant part of incels doesn't take care of basic hygiene or that most of us are NEETs. Even if it was true, it's useless if it doesn't apply to you.
The "umm… but you have to defend all evil shit anyone claiming to be an incel has ever said, because you associate with the incel label" theory is obvious bullshit. Oh, you associate with the human label? Well, you're responsible for Adolf Hitler's crimes etc. etc. You can find shit on any label, it's especially silly when it's not even an ideology but rather a state.

3. Nihilism
>umm… ackshually I don't believe in morality, might makes right, you'll die all lonely buhaha :soy:
It can have a less extreme form by simply going for the "social proof" aka "umm… good luck having sex with that mindset", but it's all the same, going back to violence, "might makes right" etc. etc.
Of course, it's always an utter shitpost, because the normie admitted to being a weakling by getting angry at you in the first place. If you truly held that ideology, you couldn't complain about anything that has ever happened. You must think all genocides were cool, all discrimination against women going on in the world is cool and finally, you must just accept that incels exist and if one of them spergs out and kills a bunch of people, well, I guess these people who died were weaklings and deserved it etc. etc. Of course, normies don't actually believe that, it's the final knee-jerk reaction.
they won't have any good arguments against this

they are hypocrites and often expose themselves during a debate

Most normans do not put more than 10 seconds of thought into anything and most people will just believe what makes them feel better.
:blackpill::dafuckfeels:

They key thing that we have to realise is that the vast majority of normies that engage in discussion with incels are not interested in having a proper debate or seeing why we think the way we do, they're trying to desperately trying to defend their false view of reality. That's why normies react in an angry, emotional way. They get mad at the person who is making the argument instead of addressing the points that were made, making negative claims about the person that they could not possible know.
Accepting the blackpill as a normie would deal a massive blow to their ego. Accepting that life is not fair would mean that they don't have everything that they do because of hard work or being a good person but simply because they are lucky. Thinking that everything that you have is a result of hard work would give you a personal sense of agency which the blackpill takes away.

1. Reality denial

2. Making shit up

3. Nihilism
Based and high IQ.

I’ve noticed that the Blackpill is the only pill that provides any sort of scientific data or numerical evidence to back up its claim. Where’s all the evidence for the other pills? People only find truth in these pills because it works for them personally.

NPCs aren't big on objective critical thinking