Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies have become infertile due to the covid vaccine

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In a twisted turn of event, it's going to our responsibility to repopulate the earth. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https://i.redd.it/oksxratgnl691.jpg

:soy: Stop spreading this misinformation and take 16th dose of the vaccine

The study states semen recovers within a couple months, and only decreases sperm count, not motility or semen volume. Not exactly the savior of incels.

The study states semen recovers within a couple months, and only decreases sperm count, not motility or semen volume. Not exactly the savior of incels.
Over for low IQ cels

I never took it, not bc of the fear of becoming infertile since i don’t want to pas on my weak genes, but because i am afraid of other side effects that are very common. My relatives were sick for like 2 days after taking it and shit

Haha that’s what you get for taking the kikecine normies.

In a twisted turn of event, it's going to our responsibility to repopulate the earth. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https://i.redd.it/oksxratgnl691.jpg
That's fine I trust the science that's it's only temporary. Besides I'm a 37-year-old male and my fur babies are more than enough for me to handle. Children suck anyway, having kids would just eat into my funko pop budget and I wouldn't be able to take my annual vacation to Disney world. It's great that I work for an employer who cares about the health of his workers. When my boss Chaim Shekelgrubber mandated that all employees at the call center, I work at must get the shot or be fired I knew I was in caring hands. Me and my co-worker took this epic photo after we got vaccinated.

BNT162b2, okay I looked it up and that's the Pfizer vaccine

I had Moderna, ahhh too bad.- Otherwise I would show Stacy my vaccine card so she would be DTF cuz I'm on male birth control

imagine how infertile western men will be after this. as if the microplastics and soy products weren't enough

I didn't take the vaccine but it doesn't matter because I CAN'T BREED ANYWAY

Feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood gigachad

I only took 2 shots of Astrazenica because I would otherwise be fired, don't want to be a NEET. I didn't take the boosters though.

Do you not understand how these things work.
At first they will vehemently deny it and call you a conspiracy theory.
Then they say you are distorting the truth to fit a narrative.
Then they will admit it is 100% true and drop it quietly and the goys will go back to sleep

Feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood gigachad
Indeed the vaxxx has given us a chance to be the superior beings.
We will be desired when all the normies are sterile mutantals

My dad is struggling to get a shaver to work rn. He's triple vaxxed :soy:.
Early onset dementia I assume, he's old but not old enough to struggle with that shit.

Positive side of being a NEET: not having to worry about (((COVID passports))).

I only got jabbed twice just to be done with it :feelsjuice:

unvax sperm will be gold worth:feelsLSD:
normies so delusional. at the beginning almost all people at work place said they wont take the shot but as more and more got it plus the propaganda went on. it was only me and another unvaxxed. normies have so low resistance. :society:

Last edited:
Who cares if it makes me infertile, at least I'm fLaTtEnInG tHe cUrVe:soy:

that's a good thing. I took mine and all the boosters and will do so for the next experimental gene therapy shit too

First they said it doesn't affect fertility, then they said it's temporary, next they'll announce it's permanent.
Damn it was funny, when women started to miss their periods because of the vaxx. "I-it doesn't affect your fertility!!1! Its an antivaxxer lie!!"

I took the vaccine and all the booster shots in hopes to die from side effects :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

But unfortunately nothing happened the cocksucking conspiracy theorists republicunts pieces of shit were wrong fuck you cuckservatives pieces of shit i took the vaccine for fucking NOTHING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

WHY CANT I FUCKING DIE YOU COCKSUCKING CUNTS I WILL RAPE YOUR TRANNY JESUS WITH A KNIFE I WILL CUT HIM UP LIKE A SWINE:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: FUCK YOU
:feelsohh:

i would still be incel(unless the goverment forced women to procreate with unvicanitated men,though i would need to reject them as i don't want to fornicate),since they don't want my genes so it doesn't matter.

Getting to avoid the vaccine with no problems is one thing that makes me happy to be an incel :feelskek:

my father and sister are ultimate vaxcucks they got all the doses and were forcing me to take it too :feelswhat::society: they called me a retard for not taking it but I remained a pureblood chad :chad::society:

But unfortunately nothing happened the cocksucking conspiracy theorists republicunts pieces of shit were wrong fuck you cuckservatives pieces of shit i took the vaccine for fucking NOTHING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
libcucks were also wrong they said I will die from covid without vaccine and I am still alive :feelsUgh::society:

that would be based. free vasectomy

yeah. idk why people are so afraid of the vax. they're meant to stimulate the immune system by giving it a little taste of the immune system (be that through injecting a portion of the virus or a killed version of it). to so getting a little sick afterwards just means that they're working as intended if ur on the vulnerable end (and you'd get WAY more sick perhaps fatally sick if u were to catch the real deal) since your body has detected the virus and is working towards making an adequate supply of antibodies should it encounter it again. personally im young and have a strong immune system so i didn't get sick at all although my parents did for a few days. we eventually got to meet the real deal (covid19 in all of its glory) and we only got a little sick showing u that the vax buffed our defensive stats.
You may be infertile now