Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies give insults as "advice" to incels

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
normgroids claim to be concerned when they're really just finding a socially acceptable way of insulting the incel. like "why can you not get laid? get out of your ass and stop being lazy?" this is not advice this is just straight up verbal bullying. fuck off normies I wish you all kys. theres my advice to you to not be an asshole

they subconsciously wish for all not good looking males to kill themselves while deifying toilets

normgroids claim to be concerned when they're really just finding a socially acceptable way of insulting the incel. like "why can you not get laid? get out of your ass and stop being lazy?" this is not advice this is just straight up verbal bullying. fuck off normies I wish you all kys. theres my advice to you to not be an asshole
Normies love it when it's their turn to be better than someone for once. They're used to Chad fucking their girlfriends and then having to raise his kids.

I get that at family reunion. Rather remain a hermit than hear those smears out loud again. They can gossip in the grave for all I care.

I get that at family reunion. Rather remain a hermit than hear those smears out loud again. They can gossip in the grave for all I care.

they give like fucking insane advice , like no one ever thought of it before lmfao , i fucking hate normies so much

Someone needs to call their asses out

Normies are jealous cunts

A friend of my parents once came up to me when i was like 17. "Why don't you have a job? Why don't you have a girlfriend?" right in the middle of the streets near my cousins house. My friend I was walking with said that I should have challenged this guy to a fight right on the spot for that shit but I was just confused at the time. Just confirmation that this kind of thing is insulting and disrespect my friend isn't an incel but he thought the same.

100% agree.
"Be hygienic"
Translation : Lol you are a digusting basement dwelling inkie
"Go to the gym"
Translation : You are a fat fuck
"Stop being insecure about your height"
Translation : Go away from us you subhuman manlet
"Be nice to girls"
Translation : Stop making women disgusted with your sub5 looks inkie lock yourself up lol
"Don't give up"[Sarcasm]
Translation : lol you are gonna die alone, kill yourself
"Stop being self hating and insecure about your race"
Translation : Go kill yourself you disgusting pajeet/chink/spic/nigger. I am white chad only.

@Chudpreet my Incel translationary

"why can you not get laid? get out of your ass and stop being lazy?"
None ever tells foids to do anything JFL. We are expected to be the bread winner while also being sexless

Blackpill doesn't benefit them because it isn't their problem. It's easy for sexhavers to speak from a position of privilege and discriminate against virgins. I fucking hate it when people say "no bitches?" as if foids are such fucking goddesses that being able to stick your cock in their stinky rot hole is somehow an accomplishment. The worst part about it for me is that it is :feelsrope:

Normgroids hate lonely males to tell you the truth they don’t really care about us