Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies get cheated on all the time

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I read this kind of shit online all the time. "She was the love of my life". "I thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together". "It was great and all of a sudden she broke my heart".

This kind of shit happens in most relationships. Even in marriages, most cunts cheat.

Now, how is this relevant to incels? Imagine you ascended. Maybe you looksmaxed, or moneymaxed. The cunt is definitely gonna cheat on you.

Makes me feel better about LDARing.

"She was the love of my life"
1517002668529.png

yeah its pretty common. 50% of marriages end in divorce, so that means your chances of it going well are a coin toss.

Chads don't even date. They have sex and short flings with women and don't ghost them. Relationships are beta cope and are all basically providing for some cunt to smile at you and have sex with you once a week. Like prostitution, just normalized and socially acceptable. Past your teens that's all you get as a non-Chad.

Chads don't even date. They have sex and short flings with women and don't ghost them. Relationships are beta cope and are all basically providing for some cunt to smile at you and have sex with you once a week. Like prostitution, just normalized and socially acceptable. Past your teens that's all you get as a non-Chad.
Chads eventually fall for the "settle down" meme in their 30s (after fucking hundreds of cunts). And since cunts are the hypergamous bitches that they are, they cheat on him for the next Chad once this once lets himself go or as soon as a bigger Chad presents himself.

The situation is even worse that it might seem, it turns out that the uglier you are the higher the chances you'll get cheated on.

If somebody can ascent he is not a incel. Incels can't ascent and i am against ''what if'' scenarios we can't have a normal life. So i don't care about stuff as marriage. You shouldn't either bro, our life never began.

Hypergamy. You are never safe.