Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies everywhere

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Not so long ago, fringe communities like Fantasy, RPG, and Gaming were reserved for and only for non-normie nerds, you could confide in the people around you as you knew they went through the same things. Now these communities are proliferated with normies and everyday it becomes more and more normal to see a stacylite orbited by normies around her in some nerdy environment.

Rest assured there is no rest from the wicked, normies are everywhere and there is no where for you to hide.

thats not a problem for single-playercels :feelsjuice:

Eliminate all normies blud

To be fair things just have gone more mainstream I mean the vast majority of people in those really niche communities always turn out to be simps and cucks in the end so they're not like us at all. They're just normies with nerdy interests who will bend over backwards for m'lady and throw their buddies under a bus if it meant getting some pussy

To be fair things just have gone more mainstream I mean the vast majority of people in those really niche communities always turn out to be simps and cucks in the end so they're not like us at all. They're just normies with nerdy interests who will bend over backwards for m'lady and throw their buddies under a bus if it meant getting some pussy
That's what I am saying, the shit stinks