Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies: eVerY H@nd1Cap caN be... le OveRcomE!

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
I am autistic. My mom just gave me a pep talk where she brought up that Stephen Hawking achieved lots of things even though he was disabled. She didn't acknowledge the fact that ALS doesn't cripple cognitive function. I brought up that Hawking was already a promising young man before the ALS took root. She thought she debunked my argument because she saw the movie and the genius scientist published author was enrolled in college when it started. She moved on like she had debunked me but if anything she just confirmed my point by bringing up the exact time when his illness flared up. I countered saying that towards the end of his life he was miserable and requested euthanasia, which he didn't commit to but still indicated great anguish.

I am but a humble sperg who is lucky to not be (completely) retarded, unlike 70% of people with ASD. I am an incel at 27 and a college dropout. I don't see how the two stories have any connection. If anything, Hawking proves that gifted people naturally gravitate towards success, and that even freak ailments can't stop this phenomenon, so not being gifted is an insane detriment on the way to success.

I'm not being crazy, right? Is my mom genuinely taking the piss? Discuss how this apex fallacy is impossible to adhere to for the "average" disabled person.

sounds like u have a sweet mom

you should appreciate her more brocel

Hawking made surprise visits to Epstein's loli island and lifemogged every incel who can't even touch a female.

Parents always want to compare their kids with successful people as a benchmark for them while they compare themselves to some broke drug and alcohol abusers as a benchmark.

My mother often compared me to successful young people "Look, this guy is the same age as you but he looks like a man and has lots of money unlike you"

Last edited:
In my experience, most women have very superficial and naive view on how things work in this world, they have very unrealistic view. Like for example, when i was around 16-18 entering college, mother told me that you can easily earn average salary just by gluing gift envelopes working only few hours a day, she said daughter of woman she knows have this job and other students as well, it's a bullshit obviously, just lol at how retarded and out of this world she is. No business owner would pay such amount of money for such easy job, the whole point for business is to make your slaves work as much as possible and pay them as little as possible.