Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don’t take their own advice half the time

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Normies don’t take their own advice half the time they give out useless bullcrap advice and expect us to do it when they don’t even do it themselves I never seen a normie change their personality lower their standards get a haircut be confident or anything like that all they do is exist and they still ascend somehow every time I take advice from normies it backfires that’s why I only take advice from blackpillers because we’re more intelligent than them all normies are brainlets and their advice only works for them you don’t see Chad going to PUAs for help

Normies want to feel like they're helping without helping.

Normie given advice is advice given for the sake of the normie, not you.

Your situation causes listeners grief.

They will alleviate their sympathy pains by claiming there is a solution and that the world is just, and that love can be merited.

It is often an extension of denial; to deny your pain will ease their tension and facilitate contentment with the status quo.

Last edited:
They never faced the same problems we have to face

crucify normalfaggots

I have all those normie cucks so bad, they ruined society..

every time I take advice from normies it backfires
Tell em to stfu and keep their :bluepill: cuck advice for themselves

that’s why I only take advice from blackpillers because we’re more intelligent than them all normies are brainlets and their advice only works for them
:yes: