Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies don't realize how pathetic their lives are

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
We incels at least fully realize and accept how pathetic our lives are. One of our trademark phrases, "it's over," acknowledges this sad but unavoidable truth.

But normies seem to think their lives are good--they're always joking and in a good mood--when in fact their lives are almost just as shitty as ours.

One can even argue--as I have in previous posts--that most normies have even shittier lives than incels; their ignorance of the blackpill often leads them to be blindsided by foids who are out to cuck them and divorce rape them.

Regardless of who has it worse, I think it's safe to say that normies are delusional about how good they have it, because they don't realize how much better Chad has it. Normies shouldn't be happy. At best, they should be indifferent, but most of them should be mildly depressed.

Only Chads should be happy.

Last edited:
Normies talk about the "partying" on the weekend. Which is code for "go to the bars and pray for a miracle lay that won't happen because every girl there has dozens of Chad matches on Tinder"

Only Chads and foids should be happy.
fixed it

when in fact their lives are almost just as shitty as ours.
tbh , it's even shittier , ignorance is a bliss . they are simply ignorant of how their reality is fucked .

i have a relative family friend who is 170 cm married an ugly 28 ugly skinny as fuck foid with no tits have a couple of more ugly children , 2 boys and a girl . he is now 42 and his wife is 35 , she still skinny as fuck .

my brother is married with a 40 years old foid and he is just 33 JFL .

my ante married a 32 years old incels , she is a stacy lite tbh and only 21 . well the first 18 years old of her life , her husband was living abroad working and slaving and she still here raising 3 foids JFL . what ahappy marriage . ....

to many stories , to many JFL lifes of normies .

tbh we are better

Indeed. Most normies are happy because they spend a lot of energy into ignoring and forgetting everything that would make them realize that their lifes are as pathetic as they can be. Also, most normies have naturalized their condition as secondary humans, and don't envy Chad just because they don't think they are allowed to desire or get the same as Chad. Every time they suspect that their situation is unfair their brains collapse and some normie shit, like Marvel or videogames, substitute those thoughts, that are inmediately forgotten. Without normies, deluded humans that just eat, reproduce and die, humans would have gone extinct. Unfair societies like ours would not endure a single instant without these "people" that are unable to realize that they are being scammed every single day: they give to society (to foids and Chads) way more than they receive. What is worse, living as a pathetic being or as a deluded pathetic being? Tbh, idk.

Normies cope with consumerism, escapism after work (staring into screens) and seeing those who are worse off than themselves, ie. us, the third world and the homeless. Many are on anti-depressants, self medicate, chase self improvement etc. most are unfulfilled and not happy, they just have to present that way because society expects it.

just delusionmaxx bro

Normies talk about the "partying" on the weekend. Which is code for "go to the bars and pray for a miracle lay that won't happen because every girl there has dozens of Chad matches on Tinder"

Holy shit. Max Planck tier IQ. That definitely puts "partying" into perspective

Normies know. You'd have to be sub 60 IQ to not be able to comprehend how shitty your life is.

I personally know a ~50yo normie whose life is fucking garbage.

He knows it. I know it. He knows that I know it. Yet we don't talk about it.

He just tries to cope as much as he can with videogames and TV, and I try to help him out with this whenever I can.

we are mistaken when we say that ‘It isn’t the same for them as it would be for us,’ and that people bred in the slums can imagine nothing but the slums. For what I saw in her face was not the ignorant suffering of an animal. She knew well enough what was happening to her—understood as well as I did how dreadful a destiny it was to be kneeling there in the bitter cold, on the slimy stones of a slum backyard, poking a stick up a foul drain-pipe

Yup sure, thus ascension basically does not exist and is actually an anti-cope.

fixed it
This tbh.
It's just about going partying to expect some God given gf bullshit

I can't stand normtards who consider you a "loser" if you don't spend every weekend "partying." WTF do they do with their "muh partying" anyway? LARP as Chad and when they strike out yet again, go home to play vidya like some incel.

They are the descendants of the peasants you learn about in school

All attachment leads to suffering.
Happiness is for the enlightened.

(Normies are in denial that they're getting fucked by the entire world, Fking normies I swear)

It’s the cognitive dissonance

Normies cope with consumerism, escapism after work (staring into screens) and seeing those who are worse off than themselves, ie. us, the third world and the homeless. Many are on anti-depressants, self medicate, chase self improvement etc. most are unfulfilled and not happy, they just have to present that way because society expects it.
It’s the cognitive dissonance

Get job and find ugly roastie, incek

You're coping hard, you always talk about how shitty a normie's life is while never talking about how awful it is for YOU. JFL. You are coping by putting others in your position, while they brutally mog you. Keep coping buddy boyo.
true. normies lives mog mine so fucking hard jfl. at least they have a friend group to hang out with unlike most of us

they're pretty vapid ngl

tumblr_n9v4s6HS471r1k6vvo4_250.gif

One can even argue--as I have in previous posts--that most normies have even shittier lives than incels; their ignorance of the blackpill often leads them to be blindsided by foids who are out to cuck them and divorce rape them.
Would you rather be an incel who gets to come home to their own apartment with no disturbances, or a normie who comes home to a landwhale who mentally and physically abuses him, along with her kids that aren't biologically his. The copers on this site need to realize this. Now if you're an incel who has to live with other people, then yeah it's over.