Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies continue to act like they are in the same boat as us.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/174f7p1/once_you_see_what_chad_gets_away_with_even_if/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Ignoring the fact that I have seen thousands of NORMIES, in happy relationships where The Shadow Lord Chadison wasn't an issue, at all, and the fact that he is assuming that this is what EVERY normie relationship is like.

What is the point of all of this? Is this just foid brain? I see people that are ACTUALLY struggling (Come back to me when you have been completely invisible and touch starved for literally your whole life), so I feel jealous, and need some of that oppression attention too?

The real victims of Chad are us. Not you, normalfags.

Cry me a river, jesus christ.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/174f7p1/once_you_see_what_chad_gets_away_with_even_if/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Ignoring the fact that I have seen thousands of NORMIES, in happy relationships where The Shadow Lord Chadison wasn't an issue, at all, and the fact that he is assuming that this is what EVERY normie relationship is like.

What is the point of all of this? Is this just foid brain? I see people that are ACTUALLY struggling (Come back to me when you have been completely invisible and touch starved for literally your whole life), so I feel jealous, and need some of that oppression attention too?

whoever made that post is a retard and comments are also delusional. a legit chad is less than 1% of men. most normies have functional relationships, I have seen many normal happy relationships where the guy is on my looks level or below my looks level.

What is even suppossed to be the problem with that post? It's overstating things a bit since it's all more about differences in degree rather than a clear black/white distinction, but yeah, even many normie men in relationships are treated in ways that indicate them not truly being loved/desired. Being just good enough to get a girl means there are likely still gonna be signs of this for you to notice if you pay attention.

You talk about "oppression attention" but you yourself draw a clear line that runs exactly where you stand and ahead of which no one is apparently allowed any sympathy or complains. What this post states was said on here many times by people arguing that even ascending will not change your position, in part because you will still be someone's XXXth choice instead of their first.

This kind of awareness should be celebrated because it unites the entire <6-8/10 male population behind a common perspective, the perspective of the used but not loved ones. Instead you want to monopolize all the sympathy for yourself but have no desire to offer some to others. Foid brain? Yeah, you seem to be projecting like a foid.

What is even suppossed to be the problem with that post? It's overstating things a bit since it's all more about differences in degree rather than a clear black/white distinction, but yeah, even many normie men in relationships are treated in ways that indicate them not truly being loved/desired. Being just good enough to get a girl means there are likely still gonna be signs of this for you to notice if you pay attention.
You have a point IMO

Foids rn have inflated SMV, and many are Chad widows. That + apps like Tinder means that normies will often get insecure about it or have occasional issues

That said, the Redditor is whining way too much. He acts as if normies have to please their foids 'properly,' unlike Chad who just does it without effort. In reality, Chad pleases foids properly, by being Chad. Normies are just inferior versions of Chad which foids settle with. Most normies drift through life quite like Chad does, getting into relationships simply by being normies

Also ffs 'normies can never make mistakes or it's over.' Then no normie males would have relationships lmao

Most normies are low test, high estrogen cuck fags that walk around in a chastity and anal plug for their only fans mistressses. They need to be lined up in the streets and shot tbh, they empower foids more than chad

Most normies are low test, high estrogen cuck fags that walk around in a chastity and anal plug for their only fans mistressses. They need to be lined up in the streets and shot tbh, they empower foids more than chad
I think most .is users are low T as well
Which is no surprise considering the hell we live in
But it will be hard to build anything irl if everyone has low T and would rather just rot to death than take action
In the words of the great truecel jeremy meeks You need to take that first step at actually doing something!

Imagine being able to get a relationship in the first place, we live on a different plane of existence compared to normies, why do they keep wanting to be associated with outcasts, they're fucking vapid, add nothing of value and narcissistic that's why. Goodness fuck do I hate normies
Normies and Boomers need to be put in a big blender, and fed to the Lions and Hyenas around the world.

I see lots of normies with decent looking girlfriends. The more I go outside the more I believe its more about being NT. Of course being bottom 20% ugly or bottom 20% height will make you an incel even if you are NT but for the majority of guys here its being autistic and being ostracized by everyone leading to us never developing any social skills. I tried therapy, mental hospital, pills but none of them will ever replace me always being alone in school and never getting to interact with others of my age

Imagine getting into a relationship with w0men, for me its soo alien, and inconsivble at this point.

I see lots of normies with decent looking girlfriends. The more I go outside the more I believe its more about being NT. Of course being bottom 20% ugly or bottom 20% height will make you an incel even if you are NT but for the majority of guys here its being autistic and being ostracized by everyone leading to us never developing any social skills. I tried therapy, mental hospital, pills but none of them will ever replace me always being alone in school and never getting to interact with others of my age
Also this, non NT, being a single motherscel, being poor didn't help/

Imagine being able to get a relationship in the first place, we live on a different plane of existence compared to normies, why do they keep wanting to be associated with outcasts, they're fucking vapid, add nothing of value and narcissistic that's why. Goodness fuck do I hate normies
Yeah, normies are the worst, they are first to flex on us and call us losers. I would be happy just to be treated like everyone else.

You have a point IMO

Foids rn have inflated SMV, and many are Chad widows. That + apps like Tinder means that normies will often get insecure about it or have occasional issues

That said, the Redditor is whining way too much. He acts as if normies have to please their foids 'properly,' unlike Chad who just does it without effort. In reality, Chad pleases foids properly, by being Chad. Normies are just inferior versions of Chad which foids settle with. Most normies drift through life quite like Chad does, getting into relationships simply by being normies

Also ffs 'normies can never make mistakes or it's over.' Then no normie males would have relationships lmao
Just saying, it would be strategically sound to overemphasize to normies how bad their gfs think of them, so we can get them on our side instead of insisting that their lifes are great and lovely just so we can keep all the victimhood for ourselfs. You need to share if you want people to side with you. Make normie men hyper-aware of every little slight the women in their lifes mindlessly throw at them, make them envious of the honest desires that they realize they also haven't really experienced, and if they have, convince them that there is something even better out there. Can we maybe try to win for like 5 seconds in any context ever?

Last edited:
i love CHADs and how much normies are closer to us than CHAD and they despise this.
i think CHAD should pump and dump all foids and normies should only get leftovers of CHAD's trauma and CHADcock, normie will get Alpha widow.
it is lifefuel.

i love CHADs and how much normies are closer to us than CHAD and they despise this.
i think CHAD should pump and dump all foids and normies should only get leftovers of CHAD's trauma and CHADcock, normie will get Alpha widow.
it is lifefuel.
High IQ Chadpill