Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies can't handle being called racist over not liking particular races

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
DJNH-FNc6oRwg9IHJ8g4m_vj8RWGZN5kQRuRIR_dPJc.jpg

There is no biological reason to blanket not be attracted to an entire race of women who could give you perfectly fertile children... unless you're a racist.

To be clear, I am also subconsciously racist by this definition, which is fine by me.

If not being attracted to certain races is racist, then being a racist is perfectly healthy and fine. :feelsokman:

If not being attracted to certain races is racist, then being a racist is perfectly healthy and fine. :feelsokman:

I can’t attract myself to Abos, if that makes me Goebbels 2.0, it is what it is.

It's over for ethnics

majority of people regardless of race, are normies. Incels exist in every color. I think some people over-emphasize race, why does race matter any more than height or body frame, etc? I mean there are a lot of factors that make an incel and incel, or a chad a chad.

Reddit unpopular opinions is low IQ and most of the posts are popular opinions.

I have seen attractive women of every race so I don't have a "race preference".

They’re not wrong. I’m half black but I would rather date a white woman than a woman with my skin colour.
Does that mean I hate my own race?

because its a slur invented by the jews. like all anti-white anti-male slurs.

Only race i find GENUINELY ugly is Aboriginals

iTs JusT A PRefERenCE

Normies can’t handle having their weapon used against them so they do mental gymnastics and call it preference. The moment your “preference” includes race, you are by definition a racist.

Normies should either admit they are racists or stfu altogether, I hate nothing more than hypocrisy

Let's unpack this -- me being (((inclusive))) and (((accepting diversity))) does not mean I'm gonna suck your brown shitskinned subhuman micro-dick sweety, that's a big yikes from me (Teehee!!).

May be, just may be, if you tried to understand what it actually means by (((inclusive))), you wouldn't show this level of entitlement.

Shitskinned brown subhumans like you from some shithole are just here to feed our political agenda and to be utilized as new-age bond-slave in some corporations. So know your place in our society and shut the fuck up. Jesus.

Gadzooks!! Kitsune out.

Naturally the "it's ok to not like x I was born this way" argument clashes with the "It's not ok to not like x because that's racist" argument.
Normies should either admit they are racists or stfu altogether, I hate nothing more than hypocrisy
Let's unpack this -- me being (((inclusive))) and (((accepting diversity))) does not mean I'm gonna suck your brown shitskinned subhuman micro-dick sweety, that's a big yikes from me (Teehee!!).

May be, just may be, if you tried to understand what it actually means by (((inclusive))), you wouldn't show this level of entitlement.

Shitskinned brown subhumans like you from some shithole are just here to feed our political agenda and to be utilized as new-age bond-slave in some corporations. So know your place in our society and shut the fuck up. Jesus.

Gadzooks!! Kitsune out.

Because to them, racist = BADBADBAD, so they gotta do whatever mental gymnastics possible to not be BADBADBAD instead of just saying that there are some acceptable forms of racism. Normies are disgustingly low IQ.