Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies cannot comprehend our suffering. It is impossible for them

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
It like explaining how to walk to a fish

This, they cant comprehend incel life

You can't blame them. If they could, they would lose that blisfull ignorance which make them happy. There is no way back.

yes its impossible for them unless they have lived at least half yr in our shoes

It like explaining how to walk to a fish
I know what walking is like teehee silly human, once the water level was so low at one part of the river that I slid over the riverbed to get through a few inches of water. Walking isn't as demanding or essential for locomotion as you say it is, I have fins instead of legs and I got through it fine. I even have to swim forward almost constantly to get enough oxygenated water through my gills, surely being forced to walk every waking second isn't that bad sweaty. Try blowing more bubbles in the water and go visit the underwater therapist.

True, like we can't imagine how Chad must feel, living his life.

You can't blame them. If they could, they would lose that blisfull ignorance which make them happy. There is no way back.

yes bro

99% of incels would also happily trade all this away if they had a 5/10 gf who they could live the bluepill fantasy with

then they would be surprised and hurt when they get cucked even though they knew all along it would happen

They could understand if they weren't evil, but they don't care to know our struggles, because our struggle is their endless supply for jokes.

Reminds me of when joe rogan said “incels should just man the fuck up” made me want to break my phone.