Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies astrominical sense of confidence and entitlement

• Thread starter Deleted member 23586
  • Start date
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

occultmaxxed robotcel
-
The way which normal people think of themselves (KINGS AND QUEENS) and the confidence and self image they have is insane and delusional. I made the mistake of going through TikTok to check it out a while ago and everyone is a delusional maniac.

We live in an age of borderline satanic self worship and every public forum has become an echochamber of praise and self-congratulation for anyone that isn't a subhuman freak (me). On the other side, the shunning and disgust of anyone outside of their standards has increased accordingly. It really is over more than it ever has been.

It's insane and incomprehensible to be how it's possible to build levels of confidence and arrogance anywhere close to this. Im really starting to think I am much more 'normal' than any of those people if it was defined by a healthy view on oneself, however that obviously doesn't matter.

Is there any place on this earth that has humble and selfless views of oneself and according respect and valuing of people less than oneself or is it really globally OVER?

thank god we have the GrAYcel version of Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels

Women are all narcissists for the most part

Very good post OP!
Is there any place on this earth that has humble and selfless views of oneself and according respect and valuing of people less than oneself or is it really globally OVER?
Feminism and social media is almost everywhere so I think it’s globally over + I think we haven’t reached the peak of self worshiping, which is nothing but worshiping beauty.

Good thread GrAYcel, we have high expectations for your future threads