Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies assume too much.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
What normies just don't understand that most of us don't call ourselves incels just for the sake of being part of a "community" or whatever, we're just acknowledging what we are by definition of not having any type of relationship with a significant other by choice and not by any belief system or ideology, sure there are guys who are complete losers that call themselves incels and aren't self aware to their own faults of being dicks to others and wondering why they're alone, but these betas and beckies think "oh it's just your mentality bro, get outside bro, it's not about looks and genetics or people being superficial, it's your attitude and confidence, it's probably all your fault even though I'm not in your shoes and live in my echo chamber of stupidity". Yeah it's totally my fault I was never treated well by others and had my social skills stunted by the sadness and anxiety by people never giving me a chance even though I just tried to be left alone or tried being nice and now I recognize myself to be incel by definition, its laughably stupid they dont even realize they love assuming guys with differing opinions are incels when a little ounce of logic and facts are presented, self labeling huh smh.

i like how IT assumes we're all fat and jobless

i like how IT assumes we're all fat and jobless
Its super worse in YouTube comments, just read from xQc video "The biggest incels on the Internet" with all these assholes making insults and arguments that the good ol dating statistics would destroy, that's what made me post this.

yeah it's water but still brutal as fuck how little empathy normalniggers have

yeah it's water but still brutal as fuck how little empathy normalniggers have
They can't admit they need someone to shit on and blame some issues on and enjoy ridiculing.

They can't admit they need someone to shit on and blame some issues on and enjoy ridiculing.
Yeah it's literally this. Chads & stacies have always been the nicest to me, but low tier normies always try to make fun of me or become my nemesis. Same thing occurs online. These low tier normie redditors know they are nothing compared to chad or stacy, so they salvage some sense of superiority by attacking incels

Just visit any mainstream social media site and you can witness the absolute hate and vitriol that incels face from normiescum. Even when there are legitimate issues affecting men that are being discussed it's ALWAYS the women who supposedly have it worse and the rest of us can just fuck off and die. You try even hinting that women might not be perfect little angels who never do any harm and everyone - even the men - will start calling you "incel", "gets no bitches" and all that crap. It wouldn't be as concerning if this was confined to social media alone but turns out that rampant misandry and coddling of women is accepted and even encouraged in real life.

Yeah it's literally this. Chads & stacies have always been the nicest to me, but low tier normies always try to make fun of me or become my nemesis. Same thing occurs online. These low tier normie redditors know they are nothing compared to chad or stacy, so they salvage some sense of superiority by attacking incels
You know how stupid they are when you don't act like the stereotypical incel but they pretend they know you and issues, I go to community college which obviously has these privileged normies who think an incels like us will shoot up the the place any second but don't realize that I treat them like a human being whenever I get a chance of talking and always bring my manners and never open up on my opinions that are way fucking tame than the media and their audience assumes it to be.

Just visit any mainstream social media site and you can witness the absolute hate and vitriol that incels face from normiescum. Even when there are legitimate issues affecting men that are being discussed it's ALWAYS the women who supposedly have it worse and the rest of us can just fuck off and die. You try even hinting that women might not be perfect little angels who never do any harm and everyone - even the men - will start calling you "incel", "gets no bitches" and all that crap. It wouldn't be as concerning if this was confined to social media alone but turns out that rampant misandry and coddling of women is accepted and even encouraged in real life.
Lonely Men truly live on Veteran mode.