Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normies are the scum of the earth, why they do this?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Normies fucking suck brocels, even my normie friends. they always underestimate your achievements.
I have been a 0% muscle chubby loser who is currently losing weight and been hitting the gym for a month. I went out with my normie friends for a trip and I was a bit happy about myself. they noticed that and began talking about it, I expected that they will give me talks full of minor aggressivness and underlined mockery.

they only tell you that you are doing good and give you fake compliments in the beginning so that they can use it as an escape card when you confornt them about acting like this. then they proceed to make you feel the opposite.
this is exactly what happened: first they asked my about my current weight, I told them 83kgs
one of my friends randomly began to lift us one by one to demonstrate his spine correction technique, once he reached me he tried to lift me then he acted like I was the heaviest thing ever. he told me that I can't lift someone who is 93kgs (10 more kgs than my actual weight, even though I just told them that I am 83kgs).

they asked me about my gym routine and began dismantling it. they began giving suggestions, which aren't really suggestions they were just critiques of my current figure disguised as suggestions and tips[UWSL], like do more belly workouts because your belly is too much, do other workouts like shoulder because your shoulders are small. and they focus on the worst detail instead of complimenting you on what you did. then after they see me accepting their bs they will go full blown mode and just make fun of my physique like dyel bro or those chicken muscles and say "hey man issa joke" it's not only about gym or body it happens all the time, like when you buy something good like a new phone, new clothes etc. they quickly underestimate it and tell you "this thing is much better than yours" or "yours has that one bad feature" I once had a normie friend suggest me to buy something only for him to tell me "your item is op but this item I knew about recently btfos the one you bought" like can't they just act good or shutup? they clearly can't they always feel like they need to mog those who are below them to satisfy themselves about not being chads and feel better about themselves. this is fucking mean and if you do this to your friends and curb their enthusiasm in this twisted, manipulative way I just hope you are having a miserable shitty life and I hope your parents and family are currently hating you with their guts.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I Can Say The Same .
Happens To Me All The Time .
Just Look At This Thread .
Can You Relate ?

I Can Say The Same .
Happens To Me All The Time .
Just Look At This Thread .
Can You Relate ?
different material as the subject I was referring to have no foids included.

but I assure you this happened to me soooo much that I just told all normie friends to not add me on any chat that has a foid in it, so far it worked for me and I can tell you it's the best solution. they will mock you for that a couple of times but it's much better than getting humiliated infront of a fucking foid by your closest friends just because they want to ascend and are ready to cuck themselves :blackpill:
Normies fucking suck brocels, even my normie friends. they always underestimate your achievements.
I have been a 0% muscle chubby loser who is currently losing weight and been hitting the gym for a month. I went out with my normie friends for a trip and I was a bit happy about myself. they noticed that and began talking about it, I expected that they will give me talks full of minor aggressivness and underlined mockery.

they only tell you that you are doing good and give you fake compliments in the beginning so that they can use it as an escape card when you confornt them about acting like this. then they proceed to make you feel the opposite.
this is exactly what happened: first they asked my about my current weight, I told them 83kgs
one of my friends randomly began to lift us one by one to demonstrate his spine correction technique, once he reached me he tried to lift me then he acted like I was the heaviest thing ever. he told me that I can't lift someone who is 93kgs (10 more kgs than my actual weight, even though I just told them that I am 83kgs).

they asked me about my gym routine and began dismantling it. they began giving suggestions, which aren't really suggestions they were just critiques of my current figure disguised as suggestions and tips[UWSL], like do more belly workouts because your belly is too much, do other workouts like shoulder because your shoulders are small. and they focus on the worst detail instead of complimenting you on what you did. then after they see me accepting their bs they will go full blown mode and just make fun of my physique like dyel bro or those chicken muscles and say "hey man issa joke" it's not only about gym or body it happens all the time, like when you buy something good like a new phone, new clothes etc. they quickly underestimate it and tell you "this thing is much better than yours". I once had a normie friend suggest me to buy something only for him to tell me "your item is op but this item I knew about recently btfos the one you bought" like can't they just act good or shutup? they clearly can't they always feel like they need to mog those who are below them to satisfy themselves about not being chads and feel better about themselves. this is fucking mean and if you do this to your friends and curb their enthusiasm in this twisted, manipulative way I just hope you are having a miserable shitty life and I hope your parents and family are currently hating you with their guts.[/UWSL]
should've posted it on ID tbh

Normies are toxic asf to be honest, a pain to deal with. even then there are some good normies out there, you just gotta find them. the majority of them are trash true, but there are a few of them who are worth befriending if you also like normie things. for me i prefer being friends with weebs and the like, didnt have that much in common with normies tbh :feelsmage:

I dont have any friends, my brothers only friend acts like that, he said he is doing 1000 pull ups jfl

they asked me about my gym routine and began dismantling it. they began giving suggestions, which aren't really suggestions they were just critiques of my current figure disguised as suggestions and tips[UWSL], like do more belly workouts because your belly is too much, do other workouts like shoulder because your shoulders are small. and they focus on the worst detail instead of complimenting you on what you did. then after they see me accepting their bs they will go full blown mode and just make fun of my physique like dyel bro or those chicken muscles and say "hey man issa joke" it's not only about gym or body it happens all the time, like when you buy something good like a new phone, new clothes etc. they quickly underestimate it and tell you "this thing is much better than yours" or "yours has that one bad feature" I once had a normie friend suggest me to buy something only for him to tell me "your item is op but this item I knew about recently btfos the one you bought" like can't they just act good or shutup? they clearly can't they always feel like they need to mog those who are below them to satisfy themselves about not being chads and feel better about themselves. this is fucking mean and if you do this to your friends and curb their enthusiasm in this twisted, manipulative way I just hope you are having a miserable shitty life and I hope your parents and family are currently hating you with their guts.[/UWSL]
Normies =evil

My only friends are online and here at this site. I have many acquaintances but acquaintances are not friends. Normies are the go along to get along retards that view mindless conformity as their collective saving grace, I hate those people which unfortunately is the majority of people nowadays. I always find solace amongst the outcasts, the only kind of people who are real. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
My only friends are online and here at this site. I have many acquaintances but acquaintances are not friends. Normies are the go along to get along retards that view mindless conformity as their collective saving grace, I hate those people which unfortunately is the majority of people nowadays. I always find solace amongst the outcasts, the only kind of people who are real. :feelsjuice:
I double on this. all the people who aren't blackpilled are our enemies. they will only try their best to make us feel shittier about ourselves.

I double on this. all the people who aren't blackpilled are our enemies. they will only try their best to make us feel shittier about ourselves.
They always do. :feelsjuice:

/attachments/blackpill9-jpeg.515982/?hash=88c9146ddde961ae5ad679b8ca81bd76

Attachments

• blackpill9.jpeg
    blackpill9.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 30
/attachments/blackpill9-jpeg.515982/?hash=88c9146ddde961ae5ad679b8ca81bd76
JFL bet that the same cuck normiesplains to his incel friend about how he should better his game, how it's not about his looks and that it is his own fault because he was able to end up with that cheating whoroid who just cucked him without him knowing.

JFL bet that the same cuck normiesplains to his incel friend about how he should better his game, how it's not about his looks and that it is his own fault.
I agree
Professorcuck
Here's another one.

I have to agree with the suggestions one. They always have to dismantle what you're doing only to give uneducated advice which might not even be correct.

I would brag here to back up my claim but I don't want to get banned jfl :feelskek: