Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are such good actors

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
When socializing for the sake of socializing it never crosses their minds all human friendships are built out of protection and safety or other things; exploitation, etc.

Never got it how they act so well

If I talk to a single person all I'm thinking of is, "How is this person gonna use me?" and "How am I gonna use him?" sometimes I try and hide it but it always felt like a sick joke to me and still does how people use others for personal gains and are fine with it

Normies will often ask you for stuff with their friends so you can't say no; it's some status thing telling you're his slave and you're beneath him

I use people too but I'm used more often because I can't say no like that especially to old friends

I'm almost fine with no protection I never really needed any but at some point I'll have to socialize for real

nice username :feelsjuice:

I always think they'll fuck me up later on cause they have more power and status

so I wish I can ignore them
If you're forced to mingle with them it's quite RIP. I would just play along and laarp as below them until I get out of the situation

When socializing for the sake of socializing it never crosses their minds all human friendships are built out of protection and safety or other things; exploitation, etc.

Never got it how they act so well

If I talk to a single person all I'm thinking of is, "How is this person gonna use me?" and "How am I gonna use him?" sometimes I try and hide it but it always felt like a sick joke to me and still does how people use others for personal gains and are fine with it

Normies will often ask you for stuff with their friends so you can't say no; it's some status thing telling you're his slave and you're beneath him

I use people too but I'm used more often because I can't say no like that especially to old friends

I'm almost fine with no protection I never really needed any but at some point I'll have to socialize for real
Ok GrAYcel