Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies are so into fashion and I don't give a shit about it

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't fucking care what brand sweater I use or what pants I'm wearing. I just wear whatever is comfortable. it's so cringe seeing these normies obsess over shoes and brands like those stuff matter

I don't fucking care what brand sweater I use or what pants I'm wearing. I just wear whatever is comfortable. it's so cringe seeing these normies obsess over shoes and brands like those stuff matter
Yes I used to care about expensive clothes thinking it would make a difference but it literally doesn't matter at all unless it's designer which means you can betabuxx greatly the blackpill freed me from that and those other clothes are just a waste of money

Yes I used to care about expensive clothes thinking it would make a difference but it literally doesn't matter at all unless it's designer which means you can betabuxx greatly the blackpill freed me from that and those other clothes are just a waste of money
Designer clothes r a giant scam. Just decent quality clothes that cost 3x more since they have a certain brand name on them. I pity the npc niggers that buy them :feelsUgh:

Get your fashion up nigga.

I obviously know that some things are negatively stereotyped and thus don't wear them, but otherwise my sense and interest in such "fashion" is pretty much nil, most of the brands basically being repackages of each other, highly priced, and with no real difference in quality enough to make it worth it; it doesn't matter for the average subhuman, anyways, any "fit" being looked upon in a negative light and the male being mocked the same simply for being physically unattractive. :feelsugh:

Fashionmaxxing is pointless, I’d look like a clown trying to dress well

Noooooooooo u must have a nice suit and a pair of oxfords or ur a manchild!!!! :soy:

yikes sweaty, you are going to stay inkler with a attitude like that!!!

Fashionmaxxing is pointless, I’d look like a clown trying to dress well
normies do it to impress their friends and to get sex from females. fashion maxxing only works for high tier normies. if ur not a HTN don't bother

Get your fashion up nigga.
ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,two_model,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,tall_portrait,750x1000.u1.jpg

done, insul

we act like we dont care what we wear, but we really do. Like if you had nothing but pink skirts in your closet you would freak out.

It's more accurate to say that we want to project an image of ourselves that seems distinctly male in gender, but invisible. Conveying an image like we don't care about fashion is something we are extremely sensitive to

In a way it's actually kinda gay to not care about fashion at all. That's why gay people dress so queer, because they really don't care what they wear, and are openly experimental about it in a nonchalant way

Last edited:
Just another normie cope.

If fashion is making your hair look like pubes I don't wanna be fashionable.

I wear what I want niggaz

I don't wear anything that has a name brand on it. I'm not a free advertisment for corporate fucktards.

fashion is sexual peacocking if all dressed for themselves world would be pajama maxxing, so yeah fuck normies