Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so fucking twisted in the minds

D

DustyL

Greycel
I swear thos fuckers are just simply insane. Their takes are just completly out of touch with reality.
When i tried to deny my inceldom reality i would listen to a ton of psychologists, but at the end they would just end our dialogue with a classic "She just feels that NeGaTiVe AtTiTuDe in you", thats when i kinda started understanding that those people are fucking numb nuts.
Then you see a Jeremy Meek and this is just keeps getting better, a guy assaults a child, has an illegal firearm, been in a jail, an actual Crisps member, and probably did a lot more crimes while he was a gangster and they still try to tell everyone that hes just a good ol guy and thats really has no correlation with his looks that everyone fucking going insane over. I swear to god one of the meek supporter said that hes crimes are bad but not the worst so hes a good guy.
And all they think about incels is based around like this one simplified image of a guy thats 40, kill women in his spare time and god fucking forgive me for even saying the word shower. When i was 17 i got told by those internet freaks that i have to take showers that i got myself some ocd shit with showers and cleaning, I took atleast 4 showers a day, it led just to my skin irritating and hair getting worse.

People aren’t gonna read this man it’s too long.

I swear thos fuckers are just simply insane. Their takes are just completly out of touch with reality.
When i tried to deny my inceldom reality i would listen to a ton of psychologists, but at the end they would just end our dialogue with a classic "She just feels that NeGaTiVe AtTiTuDe in you", thats when i kinda started understanding that those people are fucking numb nuts.
Then you see a Jeremy Meek and this is just keeps getting better, a guy assaults a child, has an illegal firearm, been in a jail, an actual Crisps member, and probably did a lot more crimes while he was a gangster and they still try to tell everyone that hes just a good ol guy and thats really has no correlation with his looks that everyone fucking going insane over. I swear to god one of the meek supporter said that hes crimes are bad but not the worst so hes a good guy.
And all they think about incels is based around like this one simplified image of a guy thats 40, kill women in his spare time and god fucking forgive me for even saying the word shower. When i was 17 i got told by those internet freaks that i have to take showers that i got myself some ocd shit with showers and cleaning, I took atleast 4 showers a day, it led just to my skin irritating and hair getting worse.
When people say "take a shower" they dont mean literally take a shower usually. Its like how "touch grass" doesnt literally mean touch grass. They mean stop staying in your room all day and engage with the world around you. Basically if you missed that then youre an aspiecel

I read the whole thing, based post.