Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies are so entitled on the internet

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
They always fucking complain about "MUh TOxiCitY" Oh you post something thats unpopular? creates discussion and discourse? TOXIC, EDGY BLAH BLAH BLAH WAAAAAAHHHHHH THE INTERNET IS MY SAFE SPACE. WAAAAHHHHH ITS TOO NEGATIVE.

FUCKING GROW SOME SKIN. SERIOUSLY, WE HAVE SUFFERED MORE THAN NORMIES YET THEY COMPLAIN THAT THEY HAVE IT WORSE THAN US.

"MUH CYNICISM MUH POSITIVITY"

FUCKING NORMALFAGS KILL YOURSELVES

NOBODY FUCKING ASKED

"but to be fair"

no no... NO SHUT THE FUCK UP. THERE IS NO "TO BE FAIR" YOU FUCKING FENCE SITTER. YOU'RE JUST AFRAID OF SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION ONLINE FOR FUCK SAKES.

FUCK NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A bird loves to hear himself sing.

I hate normies tbh

What's wrong with them saying "to be fair"?

We live an an age where everybody is a fucking philosopher. People need to learn to shut the fuck up and stop acting like intellectuals. It’s really unbecoming.

YIIIIIKES!
THIS IS OFEENSIVE!
REPORTED! :soy:

I hate normies tbh
i fucking hate the kind of people who say "i used to be an ex 4channer teehee" "I left because that place is too toxic"

These fucking types of people are infiltrators and they are only there for a sense of belonging and to feel special.
Fuck those people. They shouldn't be coming here in the first place.

When you take a group of those types of people, they astroturf a community and turn it to shit.

ngl users who comment negatively on literally everything get fucking old after awhile. I remember on another site I used to use there was a user I was (kind of) friends with that used to bitch and moan on literally EVERY post. Like it would be a picture of a kitten and a flower and this faggot would find a reason to get pissy in the comments and RRREEE about something. It would be retarded to ban him or block his comments but it doesn't make it any less annoying and repetitive.

If the blackpill was the popular thing and pushed by the media (impossible hypothetical scenario but bear with me), normies would be accepting and spreading it.

Normies are low iq cattle. A normie's biggest fear is being considered the bad person in any situation.
That's why the clown world is getting shittier everyday. Normies don't stand for anything because they are afraid of being called mean names.

ngl users who comment negatively on literally everything get fucking old after awhile. I remember on another site I used to use there was a user I was (kind of) friends with that used to bitch and moan on literally EVERY post. Like it would be a picture of a kitten and a flower and this faggot would find a reason to get pissy in the comments and RRREEE about something. It would be retarded to ban him or block his comments but it doesn't make it any less annoying and repetitive.
I guess it goes both ways between the users who are "positive" and those who are "negative". Its depends on the acceptability of those kinds of "bitch and moan" posts. But it correlates with narcys in general who stirr shit up and try to change the established order.
What's wrong with them saying "to be fair"?
its an overused phrase by normies who don't want to other people's feelings when they make an argument.
If the blackpill was the popular thing and pushed by the media (impossible hypothetical scenario but bear with me), normies would be accepting and spreading it.

Normies are low iq cattle. A normie's biggest fear is being considered the bad person in any situation.
That's why the clown world is getting shittier everyday. Normies don't stand for anything because they are afraid of being called mean names.

Last edited:
Normies believe that they have a right to never face conflict, but that we don't have a right to basic social interaction.

They should not use the internet

Accurate post tbh, I always get kicked out of discord servers for having unpopular opinions or complaining against their humble bragging attitude, normfags are scum