Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so eager to bully you if you show any weakness

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
It's like they're constantly on the prowl looking out for any signs of weakness so they can tear you down and make themselves look cooler and higher status by bringing you down. Fucking normie faggots playing their stupid monkey games. Thet want to ensure that when they attack it's someone that's physically or mentally weaker so they won't be able to fight back since they won't mess with someone their own size because of their own cowardice.

Just open carry as large of a knife that's legal for your area bro.

Works good...

This is why you have to gymcel. Getting swole eliminates 99% of these retards from bothering us

This is why you have to gymcel. Getting swole eliminates 99% of these retards from bothering us
Doesn't work if you are a truecel with autism. Thankfully im neet so i don't have to deal with those narcissistic retards.

I'm a manlet though so that will only work to a certain extent

Normies are coward faggots. They only act brave in group, they may only pick you alone if they have a big physical advantage. They are so fag that they only dare to talk shit in group when you are far from them behind your back, no balls enough to say it to your face even when they are in group.

It's like they're constantly on the prowl looking out for any signs of weakness so they can tear you down and make themselves look cooler and higher status by bringing you down. Fucking normie faggots playing their stupid monkey games. Thet want to ensure that when they attack it's someone that's physically or mentally weaker so they won't be able to fight back since they won't mess with someone their own size because of their own cowardice.
Yep. Zoo animals on two feet.

yes as manlet I am always very vigilant due to this, especially around ghetto trash, I actually limit public transportation usage cause of this. use a car and Uber 99% of time to avoid em

Ah, reminds me of that train scene in The Joker movie.