Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are so different from us they might as well be another species

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

Look at these guys. Do you think their discussions are nearly as interesting as ours? Do you think they exchange witty and interesting pieces of conversation?

Normie conversations are so fucking retarded and bland, you will lose brain cells just listening to it. They probably talk about some "amazing" new food or alcoholic beverage they tried or the newest episode of game of thrones, certainly not the result of the industrialization on the human condition or something.

You know why this difference in quality? Because we cope and they don't have to. It's similar to how women stop growing mentally after 14. They stay 14 forever. Because they don't have to. Growing is the result of pain, but it also produces pain and foids are allergic to that shit. No, NORMIES are allergic to growth.

Normies are fucking easy to satisfy. They are fucking bots. They enjoy each others company because none of them is ugly and it is a way to escape existential dread, NOT because their conversations are fucking interesting or they have something to say.

They live an effortless, painless life. JFL at the copers who say: Most are depressed/sad inside. Normies are literally happy 24/7 like pigs in the trash. Their self-worth is undamaged. It is us who constantly have to think and ponder and worry and philosophize and grow and become cynical. Normies simply are. They are fed the kike bullshit from the TV that trannies are women too or that that multiculturalism is great and niggers only commit more crime because of poverty, that everyone has equal chances and that personality matters and that the rich deserve being rich. All that bullshit. :feelsseriously: And they blindly believe it.

Normies are creatures who never had to think even 1 second for themselves while we constantly had, because we were alone and didn't feel safe. In a way thinking is a cope too. Normies and Chads don't think, they simply react instinctively and everything else is programming they received from kike TV. That is why they make such a huge deal about college, so that all normies become the same with literally the same tought processes. It promotes obedience and punishes creative thinking. They are bugmen and in the future they will literally eat the bugs while being subscribed to blacked.com and Reddit. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Normies are the real definition of delusion.
Normie life is like a theater, you act so hard to pretend that you are happy.

it's practically another species

Normies are NOT better than us. They use us as a shield.

It promotes obedience and punishes creative thinking
this is also what we have to do when we are with other people (like our parents) generally, also we in the society have to oppress our creative thinking..

View attachment 490854

They are fed the kike bullshit from the TV that trannies are women too or that that multiculturalism is great and niggers only commit more crime because of poverty, that everyone has equal chances and that personality matters and that the rich deserve being rich. All that bullshit. :feelsseriously: And they blindly believe it.

43780096 A20B 4E3D 89FA B06A8599467D

They are so different, that i sometimes find them creepy and think they are robots.

we suffer coz higher IQ. :feelsrope:

you know wat they say, ignorance is a bliss :feelsdevil:
this

also most normies as you said never needed to develop the ability to think for themselves, it's ironic that elites probably have more respect for us than for the drones that foids and normies are

They dont have the self awareness of the utherlly pathetic positions They are in and Dont compare themselfs with Others ( cucked )

I think we Just have a Higher conscious and therefore suffer for It .

It is us who constantly have to think and ponder and worry and philosophize and grow and become cynical.
this is actually quite deep, and true. Whole post is based

back to back reality check by Meus since 2021.

we've been taught since childhood that high intellligence = good. but its actually very bad for personal development. the higher your IQ the more likely you suffer in this modern day clown world
Even so I feel so glad to know what I know and know more in future

Suffering is useless knowing that everybody will die in question of less than a century
Even if it hurts, I prefer the Truth over a entire ilusion life.

yeah, they are Homo stupidus

we've been taught since childhood that high intellligence = good. but its actually very bad for personal development. the higher your IQ the more likely you suffer in this modern day clown world
cope. i have an average iq and i suffer every day

This looks like a picture used in schoolbooks.
Even as a young student without knowledge of the blakpill I knew I was never gonna be like these people.
Now they just make me angry:feelsdevil:

View attachment 511659

This looks like a picture used in schoolbooks.
Even as a young student without knowledge of the blakpill I knew I was never gonna be like these people.
Now they just make me angry:feelsdevil:
their whole life is approximation to the utter shit they watch on television and are spoon fed to "want",everything is angled to achieve the image which as been missold to them the "friends" syle existance of everyone is pretty and massive social status and collection of friends in an edgy group, talking utter self obssessed nonsense where their only worries are how they are going to accumulate more wealth and objects.

It is low iq because these clowns,

1)have not worked out this is basically a prejudicial and unnattainable goal for circa 80% of people, and the friends scenario is literally top 20% people shitting on other people as the basis of the whole series mogging left and right, with pathetic low iq low effort jokes thrown in as an aside.

2) They have not even run the scenario that the goal they are trying to attain is not worth attaining, lacking any meaning philosophically or morally, with a mere herr derrr have fun at all times

They cannot higher order think, they cant be doing this type of thinking because they do not act like they reflect on their goals on a philosophical or moral basis, this is why all their talk is small talk there is no layers to what they say.

I am repulsed by normalfaggots.
They really are a dime a dozen, theres like 6, maybe less, archetypes to them and thats it.
Literal fucking robots, they are like thoughtless fucking worker-drones and they are so shallow too, they never have anything of substance to say, its all just retarded ass smalltalk and gossip and othe unimportant bullshit.
And when they talk about politics, my god, they really are like clones. They have the exact same opinions that have been drilled into their globohomo-infected heads.