Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies are probably going to blame incels for a false flag in the coming months

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Everyday I do a Google search for the term “incel”, and this morning an article and a televised interview caught my attention.

My first concern is an article published on Psychology Today.com, written by a man named Andrew G. Thomas Ph.D., titled “What Do We Know About Incels?”. The article is horrible - a high school student could have written a better article on incels.

There lies the problem - I’m concerned about the increase in hatred of incels by normies. Supposedly smart academics like psychologists with Ph.D.’s, are publishing dumb, and incoherent articles and “studies” about incels that are laughable.

Here are a few of the worst parts of the article, “What Do We Know About Incels”

• Compared to non-incel men, incels tend to have much poorer mental health, a tendency towards victimhood, and increased interest in casual sex. False - Most of us would prefer to have sex without a condom with our wives - but since we are ugly, we can’t attract a mate.
    • The study found that incels are politically and ethnically diverse, contrary to widely-held stereotypes about the group. Who made those stereotypes? - Jews.
    • Incels were also likely to not be in education, employment, or training (NEET), making them a hard-to-reach group for mental health support. False - Just because normies are scared to talk to the ugly guy in the office, that doesn’t mean incels don’t work.
    • “As a psychologist, I have observed the incel community from a distance for some time.” Are you serious? You probably used to be an incel.
    • Compared to non-incel men, incels were more likely to see themselves as victims when completing measures of Interpersonal Victimhood. They were more likely to feel that others took advantage of them and didn’t empathize with them. Foids are shallow toilets that hate ugly males.
    • They showed a tendency to ruminate on this sense of injustice and feel the drive to have it recognized. This tendency for interpersonal victimhood likely feeds into incels' poor mental health. That literally describes most American foids coming out of college.
    • Incels have a higher desire for casual sex. False - It’s obvious that ugly males don’t fit into “hookup culture”, so many of us have given up. It would be rape if we tried too hard.
    • Some may find the views perpetuated by incels so abhorrent that they deserve no help or support. Go give another billion dollars to the Jews in Ukraine, normcuck.
My second concern is this interview by Media Matters For America (Jews Matter For America), it’s pretty simple to understand: a white normie male is being interviewed by a 6.8/10 foid on the topic of declining rates of intimacy among young males.

I am concerned, because the Jew-run media has spent the last 60 years encouraging foids to be chad-only whores. Personally, I made a thread months ago criticizing the Sexual Revolution, because it left out ugly males - just like the Body Positivity Movement today.

Giga Based

Here is the interview:

Based analysis. It baffles me how much of a hard time they have acknowledging that incels are victims. Nobody has empathy for us, quite the contrary, PUA scammers and e-whores do take advantage of us, false accusations are rampant, so incels that still try might get on the sex offender list. Clearly society has failed us enormously, our lives are very far from normal, why is this so hard to see?

Based analysis. It baffles me how much of a hard time they have acknowledging that incels are victims. Nobody has empathy for us, quite the contrary, PUA scammers and e-whores do take advantage of us, false accusations are rampant, so incels that still try might get on the sex offender list. Clearly society has failed us enormously, our lives are very far from normal, why is this so hard to see?
Jews control the media, Jews use foids as a tool to control males - because, if Jews can control the males, Jews can control a society.

What is the final solution to the incel question?

Get rid of abortions and foids will have to suffer for there choices. They have thick skulls that only think about riding the CC. But having them forced to raised kids is the only way to make an example of it. Chads will be forced into child support likely with more then one foid. But at the same time its causing problems for the chads/tyrones. Create the chaos that is needed from that to bring order around. Vote conservative to screw foids over.

what else is new?