Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are more apathetic and sadistic than us.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Yesterday I discovered the subreddit r/eyeblech after hearing about it on YouTube. Out of curiosity, I lurked the subreddit, it posts gore videos and generally disgusting photos and videos of scat, blood and other nasty stuff.

So anyway, I looked at the comments of some posts where they were videos of people getting into brutal accidents and being injured in the most goriest of ways. And before I opened up the comments, I expected to see respectful comments of people saying "RIP" "Prayers go out to his family". Only to find normies memeing around and cracking jokes apathetically after witnessing someones death.

They were literal videos of infants dying ... Yes you read that right. Infants.. Fucking baby's losing their lives. And ruthless normies in the comments joking around and trying their best to karma farm by cracking the worst jokes. I honestly think subreddits like r/eyeblech expose humans for their raw nature and their bad sides. It shows our primal state of sadism and to be indifferent to seeing another fellow human being mutilated in the worst way possible.

After lurking some of the subreddits where they were posts of people being in pain and in need of dear mercy and seeing their reactions in the comments. I came to the conclusion that normies and the human race in general is indeed sick at its most raw, survivalistic and primal mode. Very similar (or if not, the exact same) to the animal kingdom. A lion can go brutally murder a zebra and rip it's flesh apart in the nastiest way, then casually go and have sex with a lioness seconds after like nothing happened. That is how us humans are in our most rawest form and I believe normies are slightly more primitive and have less shame about their subconscious sadistic nature since they get away with it with their looks and NT

You see the thing with normies is that they like to shame others and put others below them to make themselves feel special, morally better etc but they are deep down just as sick. It's just they have anonymous online personalities to freely express it. Think about how r/IncelTear shames us for being racist, hateful, misogynistic blah blah blah. But they are users on that subreddit that are subscribed to subreddits like r/eyeblech and commenting terrible jokes under a video of someone bleeding to death. They are no better than us.

In fact i would say they are worse because they're egos are too high to admit their sadistic inherent nature and instead lie to themselves to make them feel like they are somehow better than those they deem lower. But it's simply a cope. They are sick and more primitive. Atleast we have the self awareness and lack the ego to admit it are somewhat ashamed.

Normies truly are more pathetic, sadist and apathetic than us/just as us. They are simply no better. They are only good at keeping up an NT facade and sucking up to a hivemind to not get anyone to second guess whether they are NT or not. Behind closed doors. They are just as fucked and edgy as any on this forum.

They are hypocrites, remember the post few days ago where some guy asked for videos of foids getting beat up and suddenly they all got shocked and started moralfagging.

Personally I'm not a sadist, I don't enjoy torturing anyone or watching someone getting tortured or killed. Videos like that doesn't shock me or anything because I know things like that happen all the time, I do feel squeamish because I didn't watched enough to get numb to it. I feel disgusted if its nasty and I'm thankful I'm not in a situation like them, for some I feel sorry of course. I understand if someone watch that to toughen up mentally and see how ugly this world can get and how vile some humans are.

They act like they are the guardians of morality, but actually they are like this.

When feminists say "kill all men" its not like people care. When a spergy male who has been bullied and ostracized uses this forum for venting and says he wants to "kill women" then he is a bad person. Normies love sadism, shaming and gossiping about the advances of unwanted males. Some feminists even post on those subreddits simply because they are misandrists, and they are looking for any opportunity to hate men, especially low status men, because they want these men to die.

They act like they are the guardians of morality, but actually they are like this.

View attachment 641610

When feminists say "kill all men" its not like people care. When a spergy male who has been bullied and ostracized uses this forum for venting and says he wants to "kill women" then he is a bad person. Normies love sadism, shaming and gossiping about the advances of unwanted males. Some feminists even post on those subreddits simply because they are misandrists, and they are looking for any opportunity to hate men, especially low status men, because they want these men to die.
Why do you care about what they think? They want do shit anyway

This world is rotten.

At least incel sadism usually comes from a place of great pain and misery. Normies are just sadistic fucks.

At least incel sadism usually comes from a place of great pain and misery. Normies are just sadistic fucks.
Exactly. We have a reason for it that's understandable. Normies are just sadistic out of the blue. Even though they do better socially/sexually than us

View attachment 641610

Normies + Chads deserve the gas chambers (in wolfenstein the video game:shhh:)

They crack unfunny jokes 4 sweet sweet updoots
They go moralist mode for sweet sweet updoots too

This. Normalfags don’t have any real morals