Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies are idiots (British tourist, 21, killed by helicopter blade in Greece)

Less competition for us. This is just natural selection without sexual selection, toilets aren't the only ones selecting. :feelsokman:

That is what that faggot cuck gets trying to take a selfie at a heliport:feelskek: Should have been self aware and watched for the blades retard! Nobody needed to see you in front of a helicopter, now they can see you on the news:smonk:

holy shit apparently this retard did it after disembarking from a helicopter that just landed, the pilots didn't wanna wait to pick up their next tourists:feelskek:

Now I wanna be a pilot

Less competition for us. This is just natural selection without sexual selection, toilets aren't the only ones selecting. :feelsokman:
:feelsthink:

Now I wanna be a pilot
Being a pilot can be a lot of fun (in Rust).
latest

Last edited:
He went to a university called "Oxford Brookes" - the place is a shithole, ranked 364th. To anyone - especially outside of the uk - they would just see that, assume he went to oxford and hire him instantly - seems kind of dishonest, to me. Afterall, don't oxford & cambridge have like 20 different 'colleges' as part of their university, all with different names. So someone would just look at his cv and assume he went to one of the real oxford uni colleges. Kind of fraudulent, to me

Otherwise, I thought it would be ridiculous...the supposed 'academic elite' being so dumb as to walk into a spinning rotor as he was trying to take a selfie...going to a uni ranked 364th, this kind of stupidity seems less surprising

One chadlite less

Did they find his head?

I wonder if pictures of his remains will be put on some gore site

Good. One tiktok chadlite dickhead less.

He went to a university called "Oxford Brookes" - the place is a shithole, ranked 364th. To anyone - especially outside of the uk - they would just see that, assume he went to oxford and hire him instantly - seems kind of dishonest, to me. Afterall, don't oxford & cambridge have like 20 different 'colleges' as part of their university, all with different names. So someone would just look at his cv and assume he went to one of the real oxford uni colleges. Kind of fraudulent, to me

Otherwise, I thought it would be ridiculous...the supposed 'academic elite' being so dumb as to walk into a spinning rotor as he was trying to take a selfie...going to a uni ranked 364th, this kind of stupidity seems less surprising
Brootal unipill.

It reminds me a meme about pepe with a helicpoter on his back making some tallfags shorter, by cutring his head by rotor blades:feelskek:

Chad died. This is lifefuel :lul: