Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are fucking retarded

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Everytime I try to subtly tell them about lookism, looks theory or women's true nature, it's not like they are trying to cope or not accept It, it's that most times they can't fucking process the information in order to understand It

For example, I told 2 of my normie friends "you can't trust females, they lie because back in the Stone age..." They then asked "quite interesting, but nowadays?" "Well there was an study in which females were asked sex partners with and without a truth detector, when they were attached to a truth detector the number doubled" then they proceed "brooo how they don't lie that much Bro just look at this female friend of mine (kek)..."

I know we humans are more prone to believe a comforting lie than a truth which kills Hope, but fucking come on, even when I explain It in terms in which they surely understand (because they get genuinely interested) they can't Accept It, is the blackpill a Lost cause then, only reserved for those realist and conscious enough?

You're the retarded one for trying to blackpill the masses.

Why do you want to do it seriously?
They are bluepilled and they are not Chad, they will get burned, their time will come.

They are destined to get sex once per year while their wife fucks Chad when they're not home.

Sounds like they're trying not to accept it. "But what about now?" "my friend is a girl and she doesn't lie, so!" Only guys who are out of the Game like us accept this. They're normies, your friends, so it does them no good to embrace what you're saying.

They also delude themselves by coping with phrases like "oh but I know a guy who is average and fucks often, haha looks theory destroyed"

You're the retarded one for trying to blackpill the masses.

Why do you want to do it seriously?
They are bluepilled and they are not Chad, they will get burned, their time will come.

They are destined to get sex once per year while their wife fucks Chad when they're not home.

Guy, normies get laid all the time with QTs....in the movies. :feelsgah:

Movies made by (((them))) to delude the masses

I remember rewatching Superbad and thinking "fuck, Emma Stone pretending to like Jonah Hill in a movie catapulted her career." Life in debug mode.