Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are cowards

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They can't accept reality. How delusional you must be to deny obvious truth, observable reality, ie looks do matter, beauty is objective etc.

4834946 Mark Twain Quote A half truth is the most cowardly of lies

true shit they're cowards

I hate normies, they're cucked fags who look down on us for something we can't help

Let's break the word coward down:

cow | Description & Facts | Britannica
How to quickly highlight recurring text in Word - TechRepublic

I hate normies, they're cucked fags who look down on us for something we can't help
Normies are just reflections of what the media tells them to think (6 corporations)

These days I rewatched that Contrapoints video about incels. The conclusion of the video is basically "stop looking at harsh truths and be bluepilled instead".

I think the ideal is balance. Denying the truth and building your life and decisions on lies isn't a good decision, but looking at harsh blackpilled shit 100% of the time to the point you get hyper depressed and angry isn't good either. The fact it's called blackpill makes sense, because you should only take so many a day.

Based
These days I rewatched that Contrapoints video about incels. The conclusion of the video is basically "stop looking at harsh truths and be bluepilled instead".

I think the ideal is balance. Denying the truth and building your life and decisions on lies isn't a good decision, but looking at harsh blackpilled shit 100% of the time to the point you get hyper depressed and angry isn't good either. The fact it's called blackpill makes sense, because you should only take so many a day.
High IQ

For example in my case sometimes I feel that I hate women to the point that it could show and become a problem, or if I ascend, ruin the relationship, so i have been trying to be less vantablackpilled. As in I still know the harsh truth and I'm still blackpilled, but try to not focus so much on the most brutal aspects if that makes sense.

Last edited:
i'm cowardly myself, but at least i'm not low iq like normies lol

Lets lynch them