Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Normies are bigger losers than us, here's why

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You know what's a loser? Someone who tries and loses. But in order to try you must be given an opportunity to try in the first place. You cannot lose your job if no one hires you first. You cannot lose a marathon if you're not accepted in the race first. You cannot lose a girl if women don't even give you a chance anyways. So basically, we're no more of losers than the millions of normalfags who spent tons of time and effort trying to get something that in the end was given to Chads only. We're not losers cause we were never given a chance to compete in the race.

Nice cope but doesn't pass sanity check.

1. Most normies have had girlfriends.
2. Most normies don't earn enough money to betabux.

Therefore, the girlfriends those normies had were with them because they were attracted and wanted to have sex with them. Every one of those normies lifemogs any incel into oblivion.

Therefore, the girlfriends those normies had were with them because they were attracted and wanted to have sex with them. Every one of those normies lifemogs any incel into oblivion.
True, betabuxxers aren't even that common. It is recommended by everyone (our parents) because it is a failsafe way to reproduce, not because it is "normal".

What is normal is having friends here and there, jobbing here and there, experiencing teen love etc...

I mean, there is a reason why so many millions of poor families exist. These fathers are literally poor and struggle to have constant employment and they STILL procreated because they social and teen-maxxed.

Whatever helps you cope.

I mean, there is a reason why so many millions of poor families exist. These fathers are literally poor and struggle to have constant employment and they STILL procreated because they social and teen-maxxed.
Indeed. And the thing is, they prolly live way better lives than ours

the normies are the true losers

This is for low tier normies like the lurkers seeing this post

pessimistic optimism :smonk:

You know what's a loser? Someone who tries and loses. But in order to try you must be given an opportunity to try in the first place. You cannot lose your job if no one hires you first. You cannot lose a marathon if you're not accepted in the race first. You cannot lose a girl if women don't even give you a chance anyways. So basically, we're no more of losers than the millions of normalfags who spent tons of time and effort trying to get something that in the end was given to Chads only. We're not losers cause we were never given a chance to compete in the race.
cope, they still will experience infinitely more pleasure in their lives than us

NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU USING THE WHITEPILL TAG ONLY I CAN DO THAT

Yeah I'm sure those normies with friends, girlfriends, a loving family, and a lifetime of experiences are seething in rage over the fact that they'll never be like us.

I wouldn't call them losers but they suffer more than incels
They end friendzoned or betabuxing for single mom beckies or simping for Stacies watching Chad having all fun with doing nothing.
They are always mad and nervous because they can't compete with Chad
They are blue pilled to the point where they suicide after break up

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Normal fags don’t seem to struggle with women from what I see in real life.

When you say normies I hope you don;t mean redditors, they are societal rejects and losers just like us who think they're normal.

Not to mention no amount of affirmative action can increase the equality of opportunity when you're disadvantaged in the womb.

This thread is shit tier cope.

I mean obviously there in a better position then trucels but am afraid that's not saying much.

I would agree with this if I never actually tried, tbh. I spent way too much time and effort on myself to get girls just to get a massive [metaphorical] slap in the face, with constant rejections and being called ugly. :feelsseriously:

When the coping is too strong.

Yep
When the coping is too strong.
Joined Sep 18, 2021 Posts 31

copeMAXX
normie have sex
incel are the bottom of society

I wouldn't call them losers but they suffer more than incels
They end friendzoned or betabuxing for single mom beckies or simping for Stacies watching Chad having all fun with doing nothing.
They are always mad and nervous because they can't compete with Chad
They are blue pilled to the point where they suicide after break up

This.

Still believing in 'Chad only' is MAJOR cope, most normies lifemog the users here