Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies are automated robots

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
They operate on a narrow plane of existence, designed to conform to an unconscious bias of programming. This is reflective of neurotypical traits predisposed to societal conditioning. Indifference to this conditioning is frowned upon, sacrificial lambs to the slaughter. Perceptions of our reality are shaped by those that came before, predefined as established conventions

They operate on a narrow plane of existence, designed to conform to an unconscious bias of programming. This is reflective of neurotypical traits predisposed to societal conditioning. Indifference to this conditioning is frowned upon, sacrificial lambs to the slaughter. Perceptions of our reality are shaped by those that came before, predefined as established conventions
high iq.

Soyciety punishes anything that doesn’t fit. It wouldn’t exist if it didn’t.

This is reflective of neurotypical traits
I am neurotypical but I act like a retard because my ooga booga instincts are mad at me for not being able to get laid.

I am neurotypical but I act like a retard because my ooga booga instincts are mad at me for not being able to get laid.
Same :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

B-b-b-bots

What do you think of redpillers (Sneako/Luke Belmar) calling bluepillers npcs/bots?

Backed up by the fact that they seem to have a very limited list of pre-programmed responses to any wrongthink statements (ex: “go outside bro”:feels::soy: when you try to blackpill them)

the irony is that the real subhumans are the mindless zogbots who have never known struggle.

An these fuckers have the audacity to look down on others perceived indifferent to their established conventions

the irony is that the real subhumans are the mindless zogbots who have never known struggle.
This. And those same normies hate us and will do anything to keep us down.

ye which explains their level of entitlement, to look down on others they perceive indifferent to them.

It's almost automated for them to be horrible and condescending to those perceived beneath them in terms of looks, status etc. They've never known struggle, they've never known a lifetime of mistreatment, loneliness, mental health, abuse, gaslighting, judgement, poverty. It's almost like they were programmed at birth to conform in all areas of life.

If the oppressed dare to speak out we're oppressed further for expressing how we feel about being treated like sub human disposable trash, a lifetime of indignation for no justifiable valid reason other than looks :whatfeels: .

If you deviate one bit from their opinions, mannerisms, or interests they outcast you. Truly a hivemind. That’s why I prefer .is where free speech is allowed.