Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies and foids troll max azarello's death becasue he reveals the deep state

Here's his manifesto that he posted prior to his death.

I'm no mental-health professional but dude is definitely a head case.

so is it real or not? will there be an economic collapse or not? i want lifefuel as a currycel

The reality is that if Max wasn't a turbo manlet, he wouldn't have done what he did. The deep state obsession is one of many copes that we are drawn towards in order to distract ourselves from our own lives as subhumans. A form of escapism. But like Saint Hamudi said: "every cope has an end." RIP to the self-immolationcel.

so is it real or not? will there be an economic collapse or not? i want lifefuel as a currycel
Ofc there will be. For whatever reason the monetary policy for the last 16 years has been more and more stimulus to avoid natural downturns of economy. Eventually it will come crashing down. 16 years without a real economic downturn means the next one will be catastrophic. Covid doesn't count as they printed so much money that the money supply multiplied

He’s not entirely wrong.

There is a global conspiracy but it is one fomented and fashioned by organized Jewry to institute global communist rule with their new seat of power being China if they can orchestrate the remaining world super powers to destroy eachother after massive civil wars and a WWIII where they can bring their version of order out of chaos.

And of course everything we see of a political nature reported on in the Jew media is pro wrestling tier kayfabe.

Everyone here knows that already or should know it.

-
Economic collapses happen all the time, in various countries yeah...- usually due to war (example 1920s Germany) or government mismanagement (example today's Venezuela).

Whether it will come soon to your neck of the woods is difficult to predict-- depends entirely on whether some idiot in charge makes just the right (wrong?) decisions!
-