Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and foids complaining about tips.

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★★
Sorry you're not entitled to my tips.
Be more confident and smile more.
If customers don't tip you it's your own fault.

I don’t tip at all fuck that shit I keep more $$$ in my bank account fuck Normie and wages and poor fags

Fr, like put this tip in yo mouth

This shit made me laugh so hard that I spilled my soda :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've never done anything where I needed to tip.

Nobody is owed tips, sweaty. Your wages are not our problem. If you want a better chance of getting tips, you need to self-improve. Work on your social skills, go to the gym, shower and get some hobbies. Adopting a positive mindset would go a long way. Patrons can easily pick up on your unprofessionalism.

Foids who beg for trips are the same kinds of people who will be whores ebegging for money from their simp viewers.

Last edited:
No tips for Whores or single Moms

I only tip incels when I order food

No tips for foids or mogger guys

I don't show respect to foid workers

Lmfao tip tuem a penny only

i refuse to tip and my parents are blown away. i'm not subsidizing wages of people so that the business owners can make millions in profits. if you have an issue with your income take it up with your boss or strike and protest

fact is a lot of people in the service industry would prefer to keep a tip reliant pay method because they get hundreds of dollars a day in tips for walking around with a plate from retarded boomers

i refuse to tip and my parents are blown away. i'm not subsidizing wages of people so that the business owners can make millions in profits. if you have an issue with your income take it up with your boss or strike and protest

fact is a lot of people in the service industry would prefer to keep a tip reliant pay method because they get hundreds of dollars a day in tips for walking around with a plate from retarded boomers
Also attractive people get most of the tips. A manlet waiter will hardly get anything.