Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and Femoids have JEDI MIND POWERS

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
OK I FINALLY DESCOVERED THE DEFINITIVE REASON WHY WE CANT GET LAID... Females can READ OUR MIND THATS WHY OMG :o :o

https://imgur.com/JdouPva

(Source here)

Lol yep, in my pic, the slut is reading our mind.

Femails can sense our misogyny by looking at us doing nothing.

I wonder what it's like to be that bluepilled. Disturbing shit.

My godness! Finally I discovered the truth! Thank you my fellow Brazilian friend for showing me such amazing finding, much good, indeed! Obrigado!

JFL

Those females could really sense ted bundy's serial killer instincts and violent fantasies huh?

Nautica1983 said:
Those females could really sense ted bundy's serial killer instincts and violent fantasies huh?

Serial Killer game works.

they think this sixth sense of theirs is accurate 100% of the time, so when they get the "creeps" when approached by a non-ideal man they assume that he must be a closet rapist or that he's at the very least a misogynistic "nice guy". they don't consider the possibility that they could be wrong.

i guess it makes sense, evolutionarily speaking, to alienate an excessive amount of males in order to evade that one man that could be a potential threat, but this is lost on them.

Nautica1983 said:

Hummmmmmmm maybe females can read the mind only of sub7 males, they cant penetrate chadlites and chads minds...

OMG IM A FUCKING GENIUSSSSS MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

But when they meet a guy like richard ramirez their misog-o-meter gets messed up and they want to be raped by him

Don't know why tho

This is suicidefuel.

Subhuman = creepy vibes, potential mass murderer
Chad = good vibes, empathetic person

If you don't smile and you speak to a girl in uninspired manner, yeh she won't like it

thing is, it's hard to smile when you've had a life of shit

KilluminoidBR said:
OK I FINALLY DESCOVERED THE DEFINITIVE REASON WHY WE CANT GET LAID... Females can READ OUR MIND THATS WHY OMG :o :o

https://imgur.com/JdouPva

(Source here)

You're cripplingly delusional. Its body language and shit, not fucking mind reading. If they could read our minds I'm pretty certain they'd realise that most of us (mentalcels and rape advocates aside) are pretty good people anyway and they'd stop all the bullying and social ostracizing. Like, if cucktears actually got a look into one of our minds, would they at least hesitate before doing their thing?

KV- said:
You're cripplingly delusional. Its body language and shit, not fucking mind reading. If they could read our minds I'm pretty certain they'd realise that most of us (mentalcels and rape advocates aside) are pretty good people anyway and they'd stop all the bullying and social ostracizing. Like, if cucktears actually got a look into one of our minds, would they at least hesitate before doing their thing?

They definitely do not stop. Cucktears spends lots of time reading this forum(which has our thoughts) and they still accuse us of thinking we're entitled to women with super model looks (among other things). This is obviously not true (anyone who reads this forum can tell) but they still cherry pick (or make up) things and mock us.

Jesus fucking Christ. What a load of fucking bullshit. No one I ever interact with suspects I think the way I do. They all think I'm an innocent little child bc of my babyface.

"These guys will sit around in self-loathing and violent fantasies and can't realize that people can sense danger

If this was true, (mass) murder would barely be a thing. People wouldn't worry if they could sense and avoid violent criminals using their magic powers.

KV- said:

Im jk man xD

Too bad they can't sense when chad is about to knock them the fuck out.

non_factor said:
Too bad they can't sense when chad is about to knock them the fuck out.
Lmao

My personality is shit. I'm not a good person. There is no pretty truth behind the ugly facade here, just anger, hatred, fear and regret.

Sneepysqar said:
"These guys will sit around in self-loathing and violent fantasies and can't realize that people can sense danger

If this was true, (mass) murder would barely be a thing. People wouldn't worry if they could sense and avoid violent criminals using their magic powers.

Women always overestimate their emotional abilities, just like men always overestimate their sense of humor. This idea that women are able to sense danger is just some gender stereotype about them being nurturing and having mental powers to feel if their child is in danger and all that shit. It's broscience for housewives.

Women can only sense two things:

1.Subhumanity

2.Virginity

I wonder if these retards believe the shit they're spewing or if they all know it's just virtue signaling
>people can sense danger
lmao
>:/
Gas chamber now

thread says 200+ views but pic in link is up to 50 views only??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back