Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies aka Chads/Tyrones & Stacies are not depressed!

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
How is it impossible for a Chad or a Stacy to be depressed when they go to parties, college parties, socialize and are adulated by their social circles? Sex cures depression and sadness.

They don't even know what is that term of depression.

Tbh. A lot of them don't have wide enough spectrum of emotions to feel deep sadness tbh ngl.

probably when they aren't in a complete 100% state of euphoria at any point in time, they assume they must be depressed just like all those other kids who complain about it

Tbh. A lot of them don't have wide enough spectrum of emotions to feel deep sadness tbh ngl.
A key part of being chad/tyrone is having an avg IQ. Stacies by default are herd animals

Normies can get depressed. Some parents who can't handle their children and feel like they get no free time for themselves easily gets depressed. AKA parents who regret having children. Like my older brothers and his GF.

A key part of being chad/tyrone is having an avg IQ. Stacies by default are herd animals
Cope. Most good looking people are above average in terms of IQ

"I took an extra Advil omg I think I'm about to OD" all while putting it on snapchat

Cope. Most good looking people are above average in terms of IQ
Yeah good looks is an indicator of health unless they're frauding with makeup (most foids). It seems like the average person is slow and conditioned to follow the herd. Talk about anything vague and they'll just give you a blank look.

depression is on genes tbh anyone can have it but some people can just never get lonely (aka chads,tyrones and every single female)

Normies aka Chads/Tyrones

probably when they aren't in a complete 100% state of euphoria at any point in time, they assume they must be depressed just like all those other kids who complain about it
High IQ. Anytime their dopamine dips below complete elation-levels = "depression" to a Chad/Foid.

Good looking and being personable (see being NT, see conformance, see everyman) and psychological defenses (see denial/distractions/anchoring) that allows you to be functional goes a long way.

Good looking and being personable (see being NT, see conformance, see everyman) and psychological defenses (see denial/distractions/anchoring) that allows you to be functional goes a long way.

depression is on genes tbh anyone can have it but some people can just never get lonely (aka chads,tyrones and every single female)
Tf? Most of us have adapted to being lonely all the time, they're the ones who need constant interaction and reassurance to stay on the up and up.

High IQ. Anytime their dopamine dips below complete elation-levels = "depression" to a Chad/Foid.

meanwhile a foid accidentally touching our leg will be the highlight of our week

Sex doesn't make your life amazing by default, it just fulfills your sexual need. Tons of sex-havers that are depressed. We're just even more depressed.

Foids and chads cannot be depressed, its all fake bullshit.

That's why I dont feel bad about them they virtue signaling and faking everything. they never will understand us.

If you're depressed even as a Chad or attractive foid just kill yourself already. It doesn't get better than that.