Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies advices that contradict themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Incel: "I can not get a girl who likes me, I'm a piece of shit, I'm the ugliest person I know, I'll never be loved."

Normie:"Not really, you just need to trust yourself, you need to have self confidence and show that you are a serious and responsible person to be in a relationship and that you have a good personality."

Incel:"How come I can not have a girl who loves me, I have a good job, I try to be nice and show seriousness, I improve my appearance and I consider myself a decent enough person to have a relationship and I have plans for the future."

Normie:"The problem is you, you need to improve who you are, you are not entitled to a woman's company, if no woman wants you it's because you are not a good person"

I'm fucking hate this assholes

Be confident and don't be arrogant.

Confidence with nothing to show for it is the very definition of arrogance

I know a loser neckbeard who tried to be "confident" during a job interview and the HR guy absolutely destroyed him. He would have done far better playing the humility card, explaining why his CV was so shitty, and begging for mercy.

Normies live in a fantasy land.

I could write a thesis on that

The 2 pieces of advice are fine, as in they don't necessarily contradict each other

OP is an idiot and his thread fail

did you shower today?

Be confident and don't be arrogant.

Confidence with nothing to show for it is the very definition of arrogance

I know a loser neckbeard who tried to be "confident" during a job interview and the HR guy absolutely destroyed him. He would have done far better playing the humility card, explaining why his CV was so shitty, and begging for mercy.
Yes it is very important to be humble but if you say that you try to be humble at these occasions they will say that this is the problem that you need to impose more on your confidence, I hate it when they do this shit, all you have to do is use two accounts and seek for "help" by explaining two situations which would be opposed to one another and generally their advice would be contradictory in both cases.
The 2 pieces of advice are fine, as in they don't necessarily contradict each other

OP is an idiot and his thread fail
The first had no confidence in who he was and needed to show his good personality and have confidence, the second had confidence and a personality that does not limit him to reach his goals, from there you can deduce the contradiction

Last edited:
Yes it is very important to be humble but if you say that you try to be humble at these occasions they will say that this is the problem that you need to impose more on your confidence, I hate it when they do this shit, all you have to do is use two accounts and seek for "help" by explaining two situations which would be opposed to one another and generally their advice would be contradictory in both cases.

The first had no confidence in who he was and needed to show his good personality and have confidence, the second had confidence and a personality that does not limit him to reach his goals, from there you can deduce the contradiction

i would rather say

-when normies say ''be confident'' dont act like you are scared or retarded (pretty obvious yet usefull advice tbh)

and being arrogant is being so selfcentered that the other person feel ignored and put away

so dont be afraid and try to find things in common (basiclly common sense)

Confidence is useful everywhere, but won't help with femoids.