Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie tv shows are suifuel. I can only watch animes.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Watching normie shows are hard because you can't relate, so it's harder to cope with.

Easier to watch animes easier to cope with because you know that it's not real. The only thing that's hard to cope is when they do that slice of life romance shit, then yeah it's hard to cope with because that shit is cucked when you're watching it.

Last edited:
i can't watch anime, it reminds me of all those sluts of tiktok and facebook, they all love it

i can't watch anime, it reminds me of all those sluts of tiktok and facebook, they all love it
Brutal, but yeah anime has become normalized, not so much of a niche anymore.

Don't watch that slice of life crap that those homosexuals watch.

animus good wouldnt watch normie tv and cape shit even if i didnt watch animu

I remember bringing my Fairy Tail and Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga to school to show to my other nerdy friends. I'd sit down with my slightly illiterate friend and read it to him during lunch-time. Those were good times. I was one of the few manga-lovers in my Primary school.

Now it seems that everyone and their grandmother knows about it. I see people with many thousands of manga online (I am not impressed by their avarice, but I still take note) and the anime/manga community seems to be overrun with normies and young ones. I admire their passion towards their hobby, but I long for the time long gone when I had my hobby to myself. Coming online has introduced a number of annoyances to my life.

As for anime, I used to watch it but no longer do I patron pirate sites. I barely even read manga - my favourites were made pre-2010, already completed. I hesitate to even call myself a manga fan now, as nothing new interests me. I keep my favs close to my heart; curation is a must.
Yeah, better to keep some things personal before it gets overran, normified, and commercialized (I think that's would ruins the love for hobbies/interests). Especially if you take it seriously and treat it like an art.

I don't watch any TV/ anime, just random shit on jewtube

There are some good shows. Breaking Bad, Narcos, The Wire, The Sopranos, Better Call Saul

There are some good shows. Breaking Bad, Narcos, The Wire, The Sopranos, Better Call Saul
I've seen some bits of Breaking Bad, still suifuel to me.

I can't watch shows of people with normal lives and having loving partners.

Watch Berserk.
Ah yes, the most normielized anime normies have ever laid their hands on. Literally everyone fucking idolizes this shit.

I miss the good old days when anime was for truecels only. Once again proving the theory that anything toilets put their hands on gets absolutely destroyed and obliterated.

Ah yes, the most normielized anime normies have ever laid their hands on. Literally everyone fucking idolizes this shit.

I miss the good old days when anime was for truecels only. Once again proving the theory that anything toilets put their hands on gets absolutely destroyed and obliterated.
I know, just in case if he hasn't saw it.

But yeah normaloids and foids ruin everything.

What anime do you relate to?

I like medieval/fantasy based animes.

What about you?

Wasn't there an old 2000s anime about a guy being a lonely neet talking to a refrigerator

This is every anime I have watched, I'm not really a weeb
Cool, I recognize some of them. I've watched like over 300 animes and possibly more, recorded it on myanimelist, stopped counting a while ago lol.

I have not ventured into the world of anime, which would you recommend for a beginner?

Anime is filled with sexyly drawn females.
I watch neither because of that, I don't want to be reminded of what I can't get.

Anime is filled with sexyly drawn females.
I watch neither because of that, I don't want to be reminded of what I can't get.
Always best to avoid slice of life or any shows with female leads.

There's Cromartie High and Daily Lives of High School Boys (little to no foids at all), give those a shot.