Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie turns into a drug addict after Chad bangs his girlfriend and sends him the video

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date

If I've got nothing to lose I would have ERd that mother fucker & that cunt...

Kamikazimaxing is legit. Based ricecels.

Kamikazimaxxing is the only logical conclusion.

When a hole get cheated, she gets plenty of supports and a partner soon, unlike a normie who is told to man up control his feelings and he doesn't easily get another partner who could fill that avoid. It gets worse if that guy is bluepilled. I fully agree with you it's her ex who is the biggest asshole here followed by that chad.

At least the chad feels regret, albeit after a long time and the damage is probably done. The whore most probably expressed no regret. This is the exact nature of women that society fails to see. Foids can exact extreme cruelty on a select subset of men who they deem through their innate nature to be disposable/expendable while going to great lengths to please top tier men.

At least the chad feels regret, albeit after a long time and the damage is probably done. The whore most probably expressed no regret. This is the exact nature of women that society fails to see. Foids can exact extreme cruelty on a select subset of men who they deem through their innate nature to be disposable/expendable while going to great lengths to please top tier men.
Foids don't respect low SMV men and treat them like shit

Foids don't respect low SMV men and treat them like shit

Yes. Being blackpilled lets us see this and actually prevents us from being damaged by the evil cunts. Low SMV men who still pursue women are in extreme danger of something along these lines happening to them.

A pitbull should visit this chat if you know what I mean

That was really evil

Yes. Being blackpilled lets us see this and actually prevents us from being damaged by the evil cunts. Low SMV men who still pursue women are in extreme danger of something along these lines happening to them.
Low SMV men don't make their moves very calculatively. The best they usually do is listen to some redpill advices and act upon accordingly which sometimes backfire. If they know the blackpill and act on accordingly, they have less chance of risk.

Low SMV men don't make their moves very calculatively. The best they usually do is listen to some redpill advices and act uon accordingly which sometimes backfire.

They follow their innature primal nature just like foids. They dont see the dangers of exposing themselves to such evil creatures who have no remorse. Ive seen so many foids dump their normalfag boyfriends and move on at breakneck speed while the sad cuck is crying himself to sleep. Its hilarious how these men have stooped to the low level of pursuing these horrible creatures.

Why isn't anyone blaming the woman? Her betrayal was far worse than his. If anyone ruined that guys liife it was her.

They follow their innature primal nature just like foids. They dont see the dangers of exposing themselves to such evil creatures who have no remorse. Ive seen so many foids dump their normalfag boyfriends and move on at breakneck speed while the sad cuck is crying himself to sleep. Its hilarious how these men have stooped to the low level of pursuing these horrible creatures.
These people don't believe in blackpill either despite their failure, unless something big misfortune happens to them. There is a guy at our office whom I try to blackpill because he is nice to me and unfortunately he doesn't have luck females. I tell him about blackpill but he doesn't believe it, just turns everything into a redpilled sort of shit.
Why isn't anyone blaming the woman? Her betrayal was far worse than his. If anyone ruined that guys liife it was her.
Hypocrisy. Hole can do wrong even if she does which won't be considered wrong.

Sad,but also pathetic.He chose to cry himself to sleep.

I would have beat the shit out of the chad .. and spit on the girl .. i did it before .. no one will disrespect me like that .. if i die alone .. atleast ill die with dignity

The girl and the Chad both deserve the same treatment as a violent sex offender or child molester, which is to be locked away for 30 years minimum. The act of causing this man this much trauma is akin to that of someone who has been raped or molested. Not only is he emotionally damaged, the pain has caused him to fall into drug habits.

Doing this to someone should be treated the same as raping someone, since they have caused him the same level of trauma as a rape victim. It is a grave injustice that only one act is punished by law, and if the law doesn't recognize this as a crime, then justice should be taken into our own hands through making an example out of them.

His apology, if you could even call it that, only enrages me further. They are meaningless, empty words that only a disgusting convolution of a human like him can utter. He spiritually broke and destroyed someone, and an empty apology to a bunch of strangers is all he has to show for it. Sickening.

If he were truly remorseful, he would rightfully murder the ex, and then do the world a favor by putting a giant hole through his brain and ending his and her worthless existence.

We as a society don't forgive criminals when they say sorry, so why should we forgive him? Why shouldn't we lock them away and force them to rot away in jail like they deserve?

Man, he could've gone ER and nobody would've blamed him, instead he cries like a bitch.

That's proof that God loves Chads and Stacies no matter what they do and he despises us no matter what we do.
Yahweh loved Jacob and hated Esau for no reason.

The saddest thing I've read this year. Of course, now he's sorry and hopes Jack forgives him? Jack doesn't trust him and rightly so. What would happen if they made the passes and spent another heavy "joke" on Jack? Jack has to take action on the matter. Wait he didn't say he had a young son? I would go that way ...

Compassionate LARP

There are many people who deserve to die.