Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie turns into a drug addict after Chad bangs his girlfriend and sends him the video

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
If he's really sorry, he should pay for the kid's rehab and help him financially.
Nah he should let the guy fuck his wife & sit in the corner watching then just then he might feel something his victim did.

The foid probably thinks about it still and laughs with zero guilt. I’m convinced foids would personally murder weak and ugly men for fun, if they could get away with.

Chad literally destroys someones life permanently then goes out to get married and have kids while his victim slowly kills himself with drugs.

JFL at this fucking clown world. What a complete joke.

Chad literally destroys someones life permanently then goes out to get married and have kids while his victim slowly kills himself with drugs.

JFL at this fucking clown world. What a complete joke.
Thats what being bluepilled does.

Nah he should let the guy fuck his wife & sit in the corner watching then just then he might feel something his victim did.
Even then, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. He'd be choosing to let her do it and he's doing it for "repentance". She wouldn't be attracted to the incel and she'll still be attracted to the chad

He clearly isnt sorry for what hes done lmao

Sad,but also pathetic.He chose to cry himself to sleep.

oneitis to femerloid is mental illness. why not oneitis poisonous snake instead, they cuter too.

tumblr_p9b5w7ZpcA1s2f3mfo1_1280.jpg

He would write on myspace (this was a while ago) that he desperately missed her and wanted her back, and he was sorry.

Chad is a force of nature. This low tier normie's mind was made sick with the poisonous bluepill, and one can only hope that Chad cured him of his ailment by revealing his oneitis' true nature. I doubt he's aged well; probably an incel now.

Stuff like this is why I believe bullies end up living the good life, while the bullied end up miserable. This world is just so cruel and evil. What's more is there is no justice. Wow man this guy is truly evil and the bitch he slept with is a demonic sociopath.

This story reminds me of the time a Tyrone bullied an awkward manlet by stuffing him into a trashcan and him and a bunch of foids were banging on it, they let him out and he was covered in trash and had glass cutting into his skin, the Tyrone and foids were shoving him around and laughing, and all I did was play my Pokemon Diamond on my Nintendo DS, because I didn't want to become their target. After that the kid never showed up again. This was back in 2007, my final year in High School. Man humans are truly despicable, vile creatures with no sense of empathy or remorse and it's no surprise people lash out by going ER or committing suicide.

Stuff like this is why I believe bullies end up living the good life, while the bullied end up miserable. This world is just so cruel and evil. What's more is there is no justice. Wow man this guy is truly evil and the bitch he slept with is a demonic sociopath.

This story reminds me of the time a Tyrone bullied an awkward manlet by stuffing him into a trashcan and him and a bunch of foids were banging on it, they let him out and he was covered in trash and had glass cutting into his skin, the Tyrone and foids were shoving him around and laughing, and all I did was play my Pokemon Diamond on my Nintendo DS, because I didn't want to become their target. After that the kid never showed up again. This was back in 2007, my final year in High School. Man humans are truly despicable, vile creatures with no sense of empathy or remorse and it's no surprise people lash out by going ER or committing suicide.
I wonder how their lives are now

Life is truly unfair.

Why didnt he just killed the Chad?

Bullies are just superior people. What better way to win, than to make others lose? The only incels that get laid are bullies like Catfishman.

What's the Chad version of teehee? This would apply here.

He should rape his kid. It is only way to get revenge

Fuck kinda forum do you think you're on right now???
yes. but the normie wasnt incel nor was he blackpilled. if your bluepillled you deserve whats coning to you. had this normie been blackpilled he would either comes to terms with the cuckoldry and go MGTOW or he would go cho on his bully and vile female . but he did neither and turned himself into a loser subhuman. he deserves his pain and suffering for being such a cuckold.

All parties were in the wrong and should get humanely executed in call of duty, world at war.

It's funny how normies will say this guy ruined his life and they wont say it's his own fault for doing drugs, he wanted it etc.

However when it comes to semi autistic incels that went through ten times worse bullying for their entire life, then no, it is our fault for being clinically depressed and failing in life.

Man this shit was sad but then again normies deserve this shit so fuck em :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yes. but the normie wasnt incel nor was he blackpilled. if your bluepillled you deserve whats coning to you. had this normie been blackpilled he would either comes to terms with the cuckoldry and go MGTOW or he would go cho on his bully and vile female . but he did neither and turned himself into a loser subhuman. he deserves his pain and suffering for being such a cuckold.

So you can't be sad about being netorare'd in the most deliberately brutal way possible? We here are sad for WAY less than that and we call ourselves "blackpilled."

So you can't be sad about being netorare'd in the most deliberately brutal way possible? We here are sad for WAY less than that and we call ourselves "blackpilled."
if u can get a girlfriend once you can do it again. we here can't even do it once. while this normke was able to do it once even if she cheated on him

if u can get a girlfriend once you can do it again. we here can't even do it once. while this normke was able to do it once even if she cheated on him

Partners aren't just exchangeable like that. Hence all the bellydicking around here about wanting a mate for life that loves them.

it seems chad is a little bit worried now when he have kid and normal familly, and have enemy who have nothing to lose

Chad went on to have a nice life while the normie is a failure

"I'm so sorry people of reddit, pat me on the back for feeling sorry, I'm such a good person now and I want to feel better"

THIS IS EXHIBIT A OF WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN MY THREAD:

If I could edit the thread I'd add this reddit post in

At least he has a consience. Women never feel remorse for their actions.

JFL you are so blue pilled, people apologize mostly FOR SELFISH REASONS, its not about the person they wronged ITS ABOUT THEM, because THEY WANT TO FEEL BETTER, how is that not selfishness,a true apology would be him going to that guy, getting him into rehab, getting him laid, helping him restore his life, "feeling bad" doesn't mean shit, its actually a selfish act to feel bad and ask for forgiveness and offer nothing to the person you wronged

Also women do feel bad too, there are reddit posts like this by women too, feeling bad doesn't mean shit, you don't get fucking points just for feeling bad, it doesn't amount to anything, it doesn't help the person who was wronged, it helps the person who did the wrong "feel better", and that makes it a selfish act

Last edited:

Found this one while lurking fitness subreddits a few weeks ago

I have the same type of body but a horrible face, thinner hair and I'm shorter. It's so fucking unfair.

What is with this "chad can do no wrong" chad worshipping crap on this site

This, the kinds of responses I'm seeing are ridiculous

"At least he feels bad"

JFL I can just imagine a scene in a movie where a bully gets up from on top of a kid he's just beaten to a bloody pulp, stands up, and sheds a single tear, and everyone in the hallways just starts raving and applauding because Chad feels bad for fucking with people, and that is something of notice that should recognized

Not necessarily, she could have been his final chance at a family, it could very well be a right place right time scenario, she met him before she really started riding the cock carousel and thought he was "good enough" at the moment, and that may be the only reason they ever dated, past that age group girls have more experience and they've fucked more Chads, and his look will begin to depreciate as time goes on, so that girl may very well had been his last chance

What is with this "chad can do no wrong" chad worshipping crap on this site
Chad can definetly do wrong. but I do not blame him in this case. if a persons ego is so dependent on a female to such a degree he deserves his pain
This, the kinds of responses I'm seeing are ridiculous

"At least he feels bad"

JFL I can just imagine a scene in a movie where a bully gets up from on top of a kid he's just beaten to a bloody pulp, stands up, and sheds a single tear, and everyone in the hallways just starts raving and applauding because Chad feels bad for fucking with people, and that is something of notice that should recognized

Not necessarily, she could have been his final chance at a family, it could very well be a right place right time scenario, she met him before she really started riding the cock carousel and thought he was "good enough" at the moment, and that may be the only reason they ever dated, past that age group girls have more experience and they've fucked more Chads, and his look will begin to depreciate as time goes on, so that girl may very well had been his last chance
a women willing to cheat will always do it sooner or later.

I have the same type of body but a horrible face, thinner hair and I'm shorter. It's so fucking unfair.
Yup , Unfair. The thing is , His current body wasn’t even needed cause he looked good when he was lean , It’s his height and face the biggest factors
"I'm so sorry people of reddit, pat me on the back for feeling sorry, I'm such a good person now and I want to feel better"

THIS IS EXHIBIT A OF WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN MY THREAD:

If I could edit the thread I'd add this reddit post in

JFL you are so blue pilled, people apologize mostly FOR SELFISH REASONS, its not about the person they wronged ITS ABOUT THEM, because THEY WANT TO FEEL BETTER, how is that not selfishness,a true apology would be him going to that guy, getting him into rehab, getting him laid, helping him restore his life, "feeling bad" doesn't mean shit, its actually a selfish act to feel bad and ask for forgiveness and offer nothing to the person you wronged

Also women do feel bad too, there are reddit posts like this by women too, feeling bad doesn't mean shit, you don't get fucking points just for feeling bad, it doesn't amount to anything, it doesn't help the person who was wronged, it helps the person who did the wrong "feel better", and that makes it a selfish act
Agree

Last edited:
a women willing to cheat will always do it sooner or later.

1. Not really, I'm thinking of it more in the realm of causality, where there exists a series of events and circumstances where if X Chad didn't intervene she would have remained faithful, there always exists a series of events that could lead to that probable outcome, but the acts of Chad ruined that possibility even if it were within the realm of causality

So we can argue that she would have cheated anyways, but that's not even definite, they could have very well ended up in a faithful marriage

Take for example couples that were married as virgins, years pass and the woman cheats (this has happened before), that one guy that she cheated with could have been someone who inserted himself into her life to try and fuck her, and had he not done that, the marriage would have ended with her being faithful, so its not necessarily true that "she would have done it sooner or later" within the realm of causality, there are many factors like time, age, opportunity, etc, and of course I'm not saying she's not to blame in either case, she is to blame in BOTH CASES, but Case 2 isn't a definite thing, it could have been prevented

Case 1: Propensity to cheat but the opportunity never presents itself (she's a bad person for still considering doing it)
Case 2: Cheats because the opportunity presents itself

2. Also saying "it would have happened anyways" under these circumstances seems like an attempt to excuse the wrong doings of Chad, especially when peered up with comments like this:
I do not blame him in this case. if a persons ego is so dependent on a female to such a degree he deserves his pain

The drug addict normie being an egoist and Chad being an evil fuck are two separate things, I really don't see how you did the mental gymnastics to formulate the logic that - "since the normie was an egoist Chad isn't to blame in this case"

That doesn't make sense, those are two separate things, Chad is still to blame AND the normie is as fault for being an egoist, ONE DOESN'T EXCUSE THE OTHER, a lot of you guys seriously have this weird stockholm syndrome kind of mindset when it comes to attractive men, like they really can't do any wrong in your eyes, you'll always come up with an excuse for them

Last edited:
This is literally a womans mentality, white washing the actions of attractive men while demonising unattractive men.

Dude its like this weird psychological thing where many users on this site can't help but excuse Chad, like there's this reverance for him, no different than the reverance I see some incels hold for all women period, seriously pathetic

rofl at chad begging someone to enlighten him on why he was so mean to the average sub8 male in his youth

i don't know chad, why were you like that?

Dude its like this weird psychological thing where many users on this site can't help but excuse Chad, like there's this reverance for him, no different than the reverance I see some incels hold for all women period, seriously pathetic
Probably because many men base their self worth on how successful they’re with girls , Chad is successful with girls , Therefore he’s valuable and we want to be like him , So it’s not really weird to see people showing admiration , But it doesn’t make much sense to admire someone for their genetics

So it’s not really weird to see people showing admiration

No its not weird for a normie or women to act and think like this, it is weird for an incel, especially so called "black pillers" to think like this

Its weird for a someone persecuted to excuse and admire their persecutor, they are your enemy

If I knew him I would almost feel like killing the Chad on behalf of the poor guy. Damn.

No its not weird for a normie or women to act and think like this, it is weird for an incel, especially so called "black pillers" to think like this

Its weird for a someone persecuted to excuse and admire their persecutor, they are your enemy
You’re right

The world is a cruel place and if youre a nice guy, people will walk over you.

After the said event, he could have gone red pill. He wasnt an incel by the sound of it, so looksmaxxing might have worked for him. Instead, he turned to the blue pill and destroyed his own life.

Also, i would assign more blame on his Ex than the chad. Some foids are extremely cruel to "nice agreeable guys". Its in their innate programming to take advantage of beta cucks and enjoy being dominated by powerful men.

The world is a cruel place and if youre a nice guy, people will walk over you.

After the said event, he could have gone red pill. He wasnt an incel by the sound of it, so looksmaxxing might have worked for him. Instead, he turned to the blue pill and destroyed his own life.

Also, i would assign more blame on his Ex than the chad. Some foids are extremely cruel to "nice agreeable guys". Its in their innate programming to take advantage of beta cucks and enjoy being dominated by powerful men.
When a hole get cheated, she gets plenty of supports and a partner soon, unlike a normie who is told to man up control his feelings and he doesn't easily get another partner who could fill that avoid. It gets worse if that guy is bluepilled. I fully agree with you it's her ex who is the biggest asshole here followed by that chad.