Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: pretending to be excited about mundane shit in order to feel part of something

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I’m referring to how normies do shit like make memes about how great bacon is. Yes, it is pretty good, that does not mean it merits this level of attention.

The reason this happens is because they enjoy the feeling of commonality shared between them, but the fact they are putting it on means it comes at the cost of making them looking retarded.

They also do this by overly celebrating famous people like Chuck Norris, Mr. T and Keanu Reeves. Reddit is a hotspot for this kind of bullshit, it is a juvenile waste of time.

Based.
They´re weak.

Always having to belong to a groupie, or else they start to freak out.

Bacon is disgusting, I love meat though.

Memes of normalfags indeed soulsucking. It is like they have limited options about what and how they can joke about, so all jokes become weird fragmented smalltalk.

Lmao I hate normalscum

Peer pressured normies really rub me the wrong way. Especially those stop climate change assholes.

Nowadays pop memes are trash and forced.
thats why i love biz memes and overhyped cyriptofags tbh they are funny.

When I saw the title, I was sure you were gonna talk about one of those memeshows like Game of Thrones. When I hear people talk about it, it seems like they don't actually enjoy the series for its content, they just want to have something to look forward to every week (or whenever it airs) and to have something to break the ice with when they're with their friends. They don't really seem to enjoy the show like we enjoy our copes.

Legit high IQ observation

Hiqh IQ observation... normroaches are pathetic

Based OP

It surprises me every time. Some are such mundane and meaningless crap I can't help but think they're faking it

Fuck the whether! (I hate weather heads!!)

Pork bellies are good tbh.

Normies love banality.
Its rather persistant at my job. I try to see what they may be interested in (be it movies, games, some topic regarding pop culture or society or whatever) and try to make a conversation based on that. After 5 min of something interesting they still want to go back to "whatcha doing this weekend" or "so hows the weather pal".

Its rather persistant at my job. I try to see what they may be interested in (be it movies, games, some topic regarding pop culture or society or whatever) and try to make a conversation based on that. After 5 min of something interesting they still want to go back to "whatcha doing this weekend" or "so hows the weather pal".
They are like 8-track tapes.
Click! Topic.
Click! Topic.
Repeat as a loop. Etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back