Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normie trait: having a oneitis

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Even the sweetest looking unicorn princess Mary Sue is taking Chad's creampies in all holes and laughing at you behind your back. Women are all alike and if you have a oneitis, you deny this fact and are therefore BLUEPILLED.

Never had oneitis ngl

It takes a special kind of delusion to trick yourself into not seeing a female as a dick-hungry whore that is laughing at you for being a loser.

I’m not a normie

It takes a special kind of delusion to trick yourself into not seeing a female as a dick-hungry whore that is laughing at you for being a loser.
v true

That's a cuck trait. You're having feelings for a foid who's getting banged by other men

@Speedloader thoughts?

Never having one is high iq. I've had 2 so I literally have no brain.

If you still have an oneitis then you're not truly blackpilled.

It's called the bluepill and it's enforced by society, movies, music, games where you save the princess. When the bluepilled men are faced with the blackpilled fact, they automatically dismiss them to keep living in their delusion of happiness and normality.

Do not trust ANY male who has a oneitis after 16.

Jfl at having a oneitis who isn't a jb virgin.

Death is a preferable alternative to the bluepill.

Even the sweetest looking unicorn princess Mary Sue is taking Chad's creampies in all holes and laughing at you behind your back. Women are all alike and if you have a oneitis, you deny this fact and are therefore BLUEPILLED.
Soy =/= normal though, soys are failed normies who are extra bluepilled while normies are more purplepilled and generally more attractive. But they do think a lot in common, including the naive idea of unicorns. All women, like all men, are horny, except for the very few asexuals (and most of those are lying failed normies/ 'femcels', or closet LGBTQAI+ etc.).

Yea ALL women think exactly the same. A retarded midget girl is just as stuck up as a stacy bitch

LMFAO imagine lusting after flesh and bone which is the case for most normies sadly enough
An ascended incel trait is transcending past these animalistic desires thru nofap

Lol if any of you had a oneitis you're fucking pathetic. Imagine putting some random foid who barely knows your name on a pedestal for whatever reason. Having a type of look is one thing, but a oneitis, come on its just laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I used to have oneitis back in my simp days, absolute pathetic to think back about it.

Had oneitis in school. Ghosted me for some high tier normie even though she was fat and 3-4/10 lookwise. Guy mogged me to hell and back though. JFL I even stood up for her a couple times when she got shittalked.