Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (Normie Trait) Being Overly competitive about everything

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
This is why I can't handle talking to normies and most people in general, they see most things as some type of challenge no matter how dumb it is. There's so much shit wrong with male friendships including the fact everything's gotta be a challenge to other dudes and nobody can just fucking relax.

"Maybe if I show her I'm better than these other losers I'll get some pussy"

They all have big egos and think they're special and unique and intelligent

I am only competitive when it comes to postmaxxing against @Diocel.

Said every male peacocking, low sentience faggot. Studies show women can determine who they subconsciously want to fuck in the span of milliseconds. No amount of competition and treachery (demeaning your "friends") will change that fact

I really dont care about anything anymore

Summarizes every friend group I've ever been apart of, and it's always the most annoying guy who acts like that.

have noticed this as well. a lot of male "friendships" are really about establishing dominance and proving that they have the highest social status. it's actually rather pathetic. this is why all my close friends have been KHHV or incel tier tbh

have noticed this as well. a lot of male "friendships" are really about establishing dominance and proving that they have the highest social status. it's actually rather pathetic. this is why all my close friends have been KHHV or incel tier tbh
It doesn't even make sense to me, sometimes I feel like I'm not even a part of the human race because people say bullying others who are weaker than you feels good but that is stupid and pathetic. I do not understand why you'd want to destroy someone and repeatedly demean them unless they did something bad/awful to you, and even then that's over due.

Last edited:
It doesn't even make sense to me, sometimes I feel like I'm not even a part of the human race because people say bullying others who are weaker than you feels good but that is stupid and pathetic. I do not understand why you'd want to destroy someone and repeatedly demean them unless they did something awful to you, and even then that's over due.
maybe I just can't relate to them but I really think that a lot of people are so obsessed with status, social media and appearances that they cannot form genuine interpersonal relationships anymore. it's like they see every other person as an exploitable resource.

even with my incel tier irl friends I can actually relate to them, talk to them about shared interests, vent to them about personal issues without them being judgmental, et cetera. and it seems like that's just not the case in a lot of normie relationships. everything is entirely superficial to them and they can never really connect with other people

It doesn't even make sense to me, sometimes I feel like I'm not even a part of the human race because people say bullying others who are weaker than you feels good but that is stupid and pathetic. I do not understand why you'd want to destroy someone and repeatedly demean them unless they did something bad/awful to you, and even then that's over due.
water wet
people are shit

This is why I can't handle talking to normies and most people in general, they see most things as some type of challenge no matter how dumb it is. There's so much shit wrong with male friendships including the fact everything's gotta be a challenge to other dudes and nobody can just fucking relax.
This is 100% factual, I've seen this more times than I like, the smallest, pettiest thing where there's no prize other than I won at the end of it, such a shit show & you're expected to join in.

Low t if you aren’t competitive

Low t if you aren’t competitive
Oi m8 wanna prove you is well 'ard? Down this facking left over bit of pint right, with tobasco sauce, ciggy ash, other spirit leftovers & spit to prove you is best, nuff said.

Oi check it, see that hot bint, yeah well I'm put you down in front of her & maybe I'll get her for meself yeah, don't matter that she's doing everything she can to get the attention of that 6'4 guy with the nice jawline & fuckboi haircut, I'll prove I'm da bestest by talking shit about you cunts then after she's left with him Im'ma be chill again & act like I wasn't being a right sell out cunt, sorted.

Last edited: