Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie told me: "Misery is a choice"

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I know Normies are usually brainless sheep, but this has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time kek
He insisted that it was "muh attitude" which is hilarious because I obviously wasn't always like this. Normies don't understand the difference between cause and effect. There is no point in arguing with them anymore at this point.

Misery is a choice!
Article 2060030 0EBC25F400000578 685 468x366

"Just Pull yourself up by the bootstraps" you dont need food thats for pussys / the normie who said that must be a sheltered fuck

Just b urself you showerless freak with misogynistic tendencies.

I gave up arguing with normies because they are incapable to comprehend what we have to say. 95 percent of stuff you see online about incels is a fucking joke. Most of the things aren’t true; JFL @ them.

Reminds me of the normies that say "it's your fault that you're ugly"

Lmao it's like talking to a wall

Who want's to be miserable? The reason why I am like this are because of things that were out of my control. I didn't decide to be ugly or for people to dislike me for being it.

This is on the same level of logic as telling a veteran solider to get over it since the war is over. You don't know what it's like so you can't say shit about it.

I wonder whether he meant misery in pain or in sadness.